[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vinyl S01E07 Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 590x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 590x394
Why isn't /tv/ watching this? It's the natural successor to Mad Men and watching Richie fuck up his life has been a lot of fun so far.
>>
>>67542872
/tv/ has horrible fucking taste. Pretty lousy episode tho. Especially after Ernst's last week. I mean at some point, Richie's going to have to stop fucking up royally.
>>
looks more like the natural successor to That 70's Show tbqh fampai
>>
I watched the first ep and it failed to draw me into its world.
>>
>>67543100
Despite your dubs, I don't know, I enjoyed the change of scenery and the quest to sign Elvis.
>>
>>67542872
The live thread archived after like two dozen replies or something
>>
http://www.digitaltrends.com/music/hbo-vinyl-soundtrack/

>when your jew tactics backfire and you lose more money
>>
>>67542872
I think people here aren't getting into it because it's not relatable to a younger audience. And i dont mean because of the pop culture references of the 70's, but because most people here haven't lived thier lifes into a corner like Richie has.
>>
>>67543100
what was up with that cliffhanger last episode? I thought the building collapse in the pilot was just a metaphor, but confirmed for real later on.
>>
>>67543100
it's just not a very good or even interesting show m8, deal with it
>>
>>67544047
You'll be eating those words two seasons from now, mark my words.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.