[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I really liked Batman v Superman! It borrows the dark, contemporary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: that girl.jpg (14 KB, 469x240) Image search: [Google]
that girl.jpg
14 KB, 469x240
>I really liked Batman v Superman! It borrows the dark, contemporary overtones of Mulholland Drive and combines them with the religious overtones of The Virgin Spring, in a simple, easy-to-understand package that even a child could understand.

>W-wait *giggle*...y-you're saying you thought the movie was too confusing? Too much in one movie?...*giggle* I-it's a kid's movie, Anon...I thought you were smarter than this.
>>
I am starting to question whose side you are on
>>
File: hipster fuck.jpg (43 KB, 332x396) Image search: [Google]
hipster fuck.jpg
43 KB, 332x396
>I really liked Batman v Superman! It borrows the dark, contemporary overtones of Mulholland Drive and combines them with the religious overtones of The Virgin Spring, in a simple, easy-to-understand package that even a child could understand.

>W-wait *giggle*...y-you're saying you thought the movie was too confusing? Too much in one movie?...*giggle* I-it's a kid's movie, Anon...I thought you were smarter than this.
>>
>>67541721
Fuck that's hot

The girl, not the opinion. Who posted that thing describing this type of girl earlier?
>>
>>67541955
Please enjoy your own opinion about the OP girl

That being said....fuck m8 you have something wrong with your brain. Youre projecting so much shit onto a girl whos face is 80% hidden.

>she is holding a big cup!
>she must be quirky like my pixie dream girl fantasy!
>she even has squinty eyes!!!
>>
>>67542122
>Nigga doesn't know who that girl is.

Hello newfriend.
>>
>>67542122
imagine being so fat, ugly, smelly and bitter that when you see a guy find a cute, young, smiling girl attractive you have to lash out at him
>>
>>67542122
In his defense the cup is actually covering like 30% of her face. You an for the most part generally tell if a person is attractive based on 70% of their face unless the last 30% has some sort of hideous deformity.
>>
>>67542122
You're probably right.
>tfw I know exactly who this girl reminds me of
>tfw she was a baneposter

Missed opportunities piss me off.
>>
>>67541721
we were saying it was a jesus movie ever since the first trailer came out. it is hack and played out. if you truly thought it was deep then you are shallow. in the end it was just an explosion opera that ruined all the source material.
>>
File: 1430881734948.jpg (330 KB, 834x1114) Image search: [Google]
1430881734948.jpg
330 KB, 834x1114
>>67542195
imagine being so fat, ugly, smelly and unfuckable you call someone "fat, ugly and smelly" for not finding a girl who's covering half of her face attractive on the internet.
>>
>>67542354
I was wondering what weird, abstract new meme you were trying out, but then I just realized you were replying to his post seriously
>>
>>67542450
Fucking kek
>>
>>67541721
>Fuck off with that Hipster shit go wash your hair you fucking hippy
>Yes too much you retard like the amount of cocks you take you filthy slut it ruins the experience and makes it cheap.
>>
>>67541721
>ywn have a chance encounter with a shy quirky brunette who thinks you're cute in a coffee shop on a rainy Friday afternoon
>ywn lose your virginity in a desperate, passionate one-night stand that both of you enjoy intensely but agree to never speak of again
>ywn have it occur to you, about a month later, that she wanted it to continue but you broke it off because you're afraid of commitment

Every time I write this the story changes.
>>
>>67542542
It's the hair that gets me

That and the pale skin.
>>
>>67542732
>Every time I write this the story changes.
Zack Snyder?
>>
>>67542176
If that was an insult it backfired on you

Think about what that says about your life
>>
>>67542195
Please tell me what non-visible part of her face youre so willing to white knight over
>>
>>67541903

Well...there it is.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.