[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled and Star Wars VII was objectively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: marky.png (93 KB, 689x366) Image search: [Google]
marky.png
93 KB, 689x366
Now that the dust has settled and Star Wars VII was objectively a massive success in every way, what are your hopes for VIII?
>>
that it won't be as bad as the prequels
that JJ doesn't direct again
>>
>>67541524
This except i'm fine with JJ being able to direct it just don't let him write it.
>>
>>67541494
This guy is pretty base.

So? EP8 will be about lawyers and shit.
>>
>>67541494
Mark is love, Mark is life.
>>
Luke being the badass he was in the EU before Disney nuked it.
>>
An original plot that isn't packed to the lid with fanservice.
>>
File: 1443191188653.png (128 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1443191188653.png
128 KB, 640x960
>>67541494
you do know that NDA are here only because the directors and writers know that movies suck and normies would not pay to watch them /???
>>
>>67542064
>EU
lmao okay whatever, nerd
everything was so great in ur glorified fanfiction
>>
>>67542112
I loved TFA, but I'm with this guy.

The nostalgiabait was fine because this was the movie that was meant to remind you why Star Wars was good and to place new characters in an established universe. Now that we have the introductions and re-introductions out of the way, I want to see new shit.
>>
>>67542153
I mean Luke fighting a god and winning was a bit silly but they kind of painted themselves into a corner after the shit with Jacen Solo. What more can you do at that point?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.