[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He could've just said "you have to save my mother"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (292 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
292 KB, 1920x1080
He could've just said "you have to save my mother" but good thing he decide to use her name.
>>
>>67541481
cause he didnt want to reveal he was clark kent yet, but then lois did it for him
>>
Do Marveldrones really need the movie explained THAT much to get simple things?

Holy fuck, morons.
>>
File: 1458780503516.png (255 KB, 770x711) Image search: [Google]
1458780503516.png
255 KB, 770x711
>>67542294
>>67542327
>>
>>67541481
Would the fight happen if Superman started his meeting with "Bat man, Lex Luthor has my mother, please help me."
>>
He literally started the fight asking for Batmans help and Batman just kept fighting him until Supes got pissed and thought be could easily take down Batman. Then after a certain point he was too busy fighting for his life.
>>
>>67542649

He even calls him Bruce like a normal person but Batman didn't care.

My biggest issue is that after the initial Kryptonite dose and Batman's punches stop working Clark smirks and starts fighting him again. Where was all that desperation and anger from when he met Lex on the roof?
>>
>>67542902
Snyder Superman is pretty fucking arrogant. Probably wanted to put Bat in his place when he became a threat.
>>
>>67542950

>Goyer/Terrio Superman is pretty poorly written

fixed that for you. Arrogance or not Superman's #1 fucking priority in that scene should be to let Batman know they're being manipulated and his mother is in danger which only happens after he's got a boot on his neck, which is DUMB.
>>
>>67542741
That's not the point.
A desperate person would say "you have to save my mother" but he said "you have to save Martha" for no reason.

Did he somehow know his mother is also named Martha so he decide to mention her name?
>>
For fucks sake, it would have had the same emotional resonance of he just said he needed to save his mother. Bang, flashback to Bruce seeing his mom get shot. It's still weak as fuck but it's better than Superman saying Martha. That literally makes no fucking sense at all, they should be ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>67543189

He was delirious from the Kryptonite and the beating, but you could also say that if he knows Batman is Bruce Wayne he would have checked out his background beforehand and in a desperate move gamble in that last moment that the name Martha might shock him.

It's a huge leap bu there it is.
>>
>>67543279
This.

They really didn't need him to say her name. Just the word mother would have been enough to make Batman stop.

Holy shit, dude. Did they even test this movie before they released it?
>>
>YOU HAVE TO SAVE MY MOTHER MARTHA KENT
There
>>
>>67541481
>Calling your mother by her first name
In my homeland, you get caned for this kind of behavior.
>>
One of my friends said it best: If Superman's mom's name was literally anything else, he'd have died right there.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.