[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: luthor.jpg (381 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
luthor.jpg
381 KB, 1920x1080
>DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING
>>
>>67540703
What the fuck even was that

I can understand he was, at that point, a broken man who knows a world-destroying secret but has no way of telling people, but the whole DINGDINGDING shit was unnecessary.
>>
people in my theatre were cracking up after that.

this movie was godawful.
>>
darkseid is coming to cuck marvelfags
>>
>>67540703
So did there end up being a scene with Lex Luther loses his hair?
>>
hopefully the director's cut is cutting out lex as much as possible while adding more scenes of bat of murder
>>
>>
>>67540703
>duuh I put the painting upside down because superman is baad ok
>egg timers are not just for the joker anymore
>mmmmmmmm
>mmmmmmmmm
>>
>>67541764
He gets it shaved in Prison.

No I'm not kidding
>>
MmMmmmMMMMM BOIZ
>>
>>67541764

He gets so angry for no reason again that his hair falls out, thus giving him a real reason to be mad as holy hell.
>>
>>67541764
Superman intimidates him by lasering his hair off
>>
>>67542119
kek
>>
>Lex is just a fucking nutcase who does shit for the fuck of it and wants to kill humanity
Literally Joker
>>
>>67541787
Speaking of that should we assume this is the series of events for batman?

>starts with his no kill rule
>a few decades in Robin dies and Batman becomes bitter
>by Dawn of Justice he loses his no kill rule
>after the events of Dawn of Justice he regains his no kill rule (as shown by him not branding Lex Luthor)
>>
>>67542180
This, his plan of using Superman mom to blackmail him to kill Batman seems like a joker scheme, down to the egg timer.
>>
>>67542217

I think he was always a killer, the only reason Joker isn't dead is because it's a mindbroken Robin, he failed his partner and he can't bring himself to off him
>>
>>67540703

jews dont look good with a shaved head. i think its the big nose.
>>
File: 1452897022443.jpg (47 KB, 650x427) Image search: [Google]
1452897022443.jpg
47 KB, 650x427
>>67542180
>didn't see the movie
Please shitpost better next time though. One day you'll get it!
>>
>>67542217
I think that's accurate, however, I think in this universe Robin is tortured and becomes the new Joker. That would explain why the arch nemesis of a murderous Batman is still alive (he wants to save him), and why "Damaged" is tattooed on his forehead. I could see the Joker tattooing that on a Robin to torture Batman.
>>
File: bryan-cranston-emmys-2014.png (446 KB, 928x619) Image search: [Google]
bryan-cranston-emmys-2014.png
446 KB, 928x619
Not only was the pleb choice the correct one for once, he was the runner-up
>>
>>67542293
Stop the "Robin is Joker" meme please. It's the dumbest thing.
>>
>>67542419
>Joker being alive with a bat of murder running around

Make sense of that then
>>
>>67542293
>Trying to find an excuse for 'damaged'
>>
>>67542291
I just saw it, Lex has absolutely no motives for the shit he does. The ONLY thing I can think of, is that he's pissed Superman came along because it made his position of power look like a joke compared to someone with superpowers. But that doesn't explain why he'd get so heavily involved and doesn't even come close to explaining why he'd create Doomsday, essentially ending everything.
>>
>>67542419

It's called a theory anon, not a meme. Expand your vocabulary.
>>
>>67542531
Superman is a God figure and Lex in this is a fedora whose dad beat him and made him go to church. So obviously he has to kill God.
>>
>>67542531
If Superman is the devil, then you need Jesus to fight him. But Jesus has to be born. By mixing his DNA with Zod (rhymes with God) and conceiving Doomsday artificially (no original sin), Lex Luthor thematically tries to occupy the role of God itself.
>>
>>67542419

Doesn't this happen in the animated series or something?
>>
>>67542609
But Luthor refers to Superman as God.

>if man won't kill God, the devil will do it
>>
>>67542031
Why would you be kidding?
>>
>>67542680
Yes but he turned the painting upside down.
>>
>>67542609
>this

Plebs will never get this movie. Don't even try.
>>
>>67542680
THEMATICALLY

DO YOU NIGGER EVEN READ?
>>
>>67540703
I'm sick and tired of religious symbols. it doesn't really add anything on the film.
>>
>>67542660
under the hood
>>
>>67542609
I don't see it, m8. It makes the most sense out of the shit I've read but it still feels like a stretch. He talks more about power and hierarchy than he did gods. And he was completely an insecure fedora tipper, so it makes more sense to me that he'd feel cucked by Superman for lack of a better term. He even had trouble with his speech because this was bothering him so much.
>>
So speaking of Supes mom, she's just as bad as Pa Kent in molding a super sociopath huh?

>be there God or don't, you don't owe anyone a damn thing

Like holy shit you'd think they'd teach the god like being Christian humility and self sacrifice.
>>
>>67540703
"MMMMmeats back on the menu boys" (dinner bell)
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7206802
>>
>>67542826
She gives him the power of CHOICE
>>
>>67542660
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
>>
>leave that baby to die in the fields or don't, you don't owe anyone a damn thing
>>
>>67542826
she was trying to keep him grounded when he thought he had the weight of the world on him

just because he stopped Zod doesn't mean he has to go around saving people 24/7. He can be just Clark Kent. That's humility. She's trying to give him perspective. Even as a super man there's only so much you can do as a single person.
>>
>>67542826
It actually makes Superman a better being by him CHOOSING to do the right instead of being to told what to do and then just do it like the sheeple he is.

FUCK. How retarded are people? This is why I'm a misanthropist. Swear to me.
>>
>>67543002
Yah but we don't see him weighing his options just moping around and being sad
>>
>>67542419
Its literally the only thing that can save the DC universe at this point
>>
>>67542119
that sounds like something cartoon Superman would actually do. MoS Superman would just break his back and put him in a wheelchair. before pushing him down some stairs.
>>
File: lg.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
lg.png
490 KB, 449x401
>People still don't get this cinematic masterpiece.
What a time to be alive.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.