[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Superhero movies should be dark, serious, and grim, and should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1403318756089.jpg (142 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1403318756089.jpg
142 KB, 900x900
>Superhero movies should be dark, serious, and grim, and should make us fear superheroes.
>>
File: 1429963475573.png (901 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1429963475573.png
901 KB, 690x460
>superhero movies should exist
>>
>>67540584
Batman adaptations should. The problem is people want to throw in a bit of realism which totally ruins the whole thing. I think too big of a budget ruins the adaptation. What we need is a more barebones Batman. We need a more detective orientated Batman film.
>>
Fun is just a buzzword when you can't actually think of any real reasons as to why the movie is good, don't use it.
>>
>>67540584
Dumb frogposter.
>>
>>67540584
>I WNT HUPPY FUN FILM, DERK FILM BAD AM I KEWL YET?? XD XD

Fucking end it
>>
>>67540584

The dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Batman shouldn't be feared.
Isn't he supposed to be feared by criminals?
Isn't that his whole M.O.?
If he can't even incite fear in normies, how will he incite fear in criminals?

Just think about it.

And if there was an alien that could shoot lasers out of his eyes whenever he wants.
You wouldn't want to fuck with him either.
>>
>>67540584
That's what DCucks believe, literally edgy reddit tier garbage
>>
>>67541036
Batman shouldn't be feared by the innocent. He's their hero. What the sickdark DC movies are doing are portraying superheroes as a reckless menace that do nothing but harm and destroy. They're not the "beacon of hope" like in the comics of yesteryear.
>>
>>67540584
>this tone > that tone
the fuck?
>>
>>
File: 1457541184430.gif (2 MB, 270x138) Image search: [Google]
1457541184430.gif
2 MB, 270x138
>>67540584
>superhero movies should never be these things

lighthearted is good but I want something different every now and then
>>
>>67542130
You don't think DC should try "lighthearted" for a change? Batman Begins, TDK, TDKR, and Man of Steel were all grim and super srs.
>>
>>67542221

Lighthearted is for Marvel.

Besides the last time a Batman movie went for lighthearted people died of cancer in the theater.
>>
>>67542221
And Batman Begins and The Dark Knight were the two best Batman films of all time, so the tone's not the problem
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.