[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in this movie everything goes really shitty for every male character.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
in this movie everything goes really shitty for every male character.

the wife thinks about cucking his husband on a daily basis with an ex.

Anger fucks everything up on a lot of levels.

Bing Bong or whatever gets fucking killed.

The fake boyfriends also get fucking killed but since they are dudes it doesn't seem to mater, but we have to get sad about one elephant thing getting killed?

why is this allowed?
>>
Male disposability has been a thing since the beginning of our species and it's not going away any time soon.
>>
>>67540356
bing bong is a cherished memory. fake boyfriends are a fleeting thing.

also >>67540450 is right. you only need one dick per 9x30 women to keep them pumping out babies. that is why men fight and women clean.
>>
The husband might think about cooking his wife as well, maybe it just wasn't shown.

Anger fucks up because he's anger, that's the fucking point. Angry people make stupid mistakes.

Fake boyfriends were imaginary and had no history with the girl, unlike Big Bong.
>>
>>67541656
It's actually part of cultural Marxism to destroy society starting with the family unit. The man usually the father is the head of the unit, so they try to make fathers and men appear dimwitted and foolish, while women are seen having masculine traits like being leaders or as equals to men and successful on their own. Women will try and rise above the man and rule over him, they have that instinctual desire, but they should be taught to suppress it and be docile and submissive, quiet, know how to make herself valuable to a man, be a virgin, etc
>>
>>67540356

>muh male characters

>anger fucks over everything

Well no shit. And besides, it's not like male characters haven't dreamed of cucking their wives.

Just look at American beauty and wolf of Wall Street.

Cucking is another negative human trait.

Fathers do it, mothers do it, and at point in your life you may think about/ wind up doing it yourself.
>>
>>67541881

>implying that one sex isn't capable of manipulating the other/ vice versa.

Everyone is different, so it can come down to men being in charge of the pack or the mother.

Admitadly, I came from a family where both my folks were hard workers with jobs, and everything was organised AF, and it didn't seem that one was dominant over the other. They were like a well oiled and taught machine.

Though like I said, just my experience.
>>
how does someone become this insecure? also bingbong was the best part of the movie
>>
>>67540356

The "GIRL! GIRL! GIRL!" alarm thing is still pure comedic genius though.
>>
>>67542673
Of course there are exceptions but women are not naturally capable of being leaders or heads of family units. They are stronger raising children, cooking, cleaning, domesticated home life
>>
the character i cared about most was imaginary
>>
>fear represents the modern white male afraid of leaving his parents' house
>fear doesn't represent the insecure and lonely average conservative white female in the 60's

>disgust representes the modern 'empowered' and self-entitled white female that despises all her surroundings and focuses her mental energy towards "changing paradigms"
>disgust doesn't represent the classic white male that used to discriminate between options and choose the best for him and his peers

I see what you mean, OP.
>>
Holy fuck this board is pathetic. Literal reverse feminism.
>>
>>67542770

Historically, maybe, as women were denied rights and treated as objects, unlike some societies nowadays (though third wave feminism would try and convince you other wise)

But we've had some great female leaders, along with some great male leaders.

We've also had shit female leaders and shit male leaders.

Don't tell me you let that Black Pigeon speaks/ /pol/ try and tell you other wise.
>>
>>67540356
>Arguing like a pink-haired bespectacled lesbian

Why is THAT allowed?
>>
>>67542923

It's pretty much a bunch of MRAs and edgy right wingers.

Let them run their course and get triggered as 4chan slowly becomes tumblr.
>>
That guy looks like the dad in those incest comics
>>
>>67543056
>>67542923
Found the people with vaginas.
>>
>>67543023
They were denied rights because women don't care about politics and typically vote for bigger government. I'm a let you in on a little secret... WOMEN ARE SEX OBJECTS
>>
>>67543056

And by tumblr I mean something that is just as emotional and hypocritical and has as much autists within it.
>>
>>67540356
I think you're attributing your anti-SJW agenda into innocent family fun. You guys are literally becoming the very people you despise
>>
>>67543167
It already exists. It's called /pol/.
>>
>>67543156

And therein lies the autism. Or have you been rejected by so many women that you feel you must project your rage to a group of anonymous strangers.

I swear, you sound like Elliot Roger.
>>
>>67543156
Under age. Admins pls ban
>>
>>67543217
What about anything I said is wrong? Women are sentient fuck toys

I'm sorry that uncomfrtable truth offends your delicate sensibilities
>>
>>67540356

what movie?
>>
>>67543143
You're the one with the vagina, faggot. I mean it. This shit is literal reverse feminism. Shame on you.
>>
>>67543199

My point exactly. They're becoming the things they despise.

It's a Stalin vs Hitler kinda thing.

They claim to be different, but they're just as similar in most cases.
>>
>>67543190
Eh. It happened once with the right wingers. Twice, with Reddit. Probably a couple more times. What's one more?
>>
>>67543290

>truth

So the fact that they can think, feel, create, produce, love, hate and emote makes them objects?

Get the fuck off /pol/ you sperg, it's rotting your brain.
>>
r/Redpill tourism
>>
>>67543358

>it's a /pol/ tries to redpill people but wind up looking like a pack of moronic aluminium hat wearers episode.
>>
>>67543294
The Cuckold (2009)
>>
>>67543450

I've never understood the strange fascination that /pol/ has with the BBC.
>>
>>67543355
Yes, women can do all of those things and still be sexual objects. Their actions are of little to no consequence compared to a man's
>>
>>67543143

They call them women these days I hear
>>
>>67543532
No can't use that word, its too similar to men but not different enough from men

You either need to say "People" or "Womyn"
>>
>>67543496

>this is what /pol/ believes

So we should just discount women leaders, film makers, animators, Warriors, doctors, saints, historians and authors?

Jesus Christ, you really are autistic.

I bet you live in some sort of basement with a shit job in a shit neighbourhood.
>>
>>67543485
white men are cuckolds to society, and they're still salty about it
>>
>>67543601

>and /pol/ still says they're the master race.

TOP KEK.
>>
>>67543587
Discount them? No, but recognize them for what they are biological fuck machines who would be much happier at home with a husband and children to raise
>>
>>67540356

it is simple

-men want to be validated, to feel relevant, meritorious, worthy
-when men feel disconnected from reality, they think of suicide
-men understand that other men are just as pathetic as them
-therefore men cannot be validated by other men, but by something that is not male
-men want therefore to be validated by
--women
--higher men who do not feel the need to be validated
-higher men are rare
-women are not rare
-how to be validated, to be noticed by cumdumpsters?
-women are hedonistic, which means they are egotistic and what feeds their ego is their pleasures.
-therefore, to be noticed by women, men love to try to please women
-how to please tramps?
-women love sex and money
-women love to love sex and money
-- therefore men give them money and sex FOR FREE
-men understand then that other men give money and sex to the same woman.
-men understand that women LOVE to have plenty of lovers
-men understand that women DESPISE poor &/or ugly men SINCE those men cannot feed her hedonism
-most men remain unvalidated, unnoticed and whine >no gf
-women compete with other to get the best men
-most women always get what they want from men, even a solid decade after their menopause. EACH girl KNOWS that, in her life, there will ALWAYS be one man more dedicated to her than to any other girl.
-women want sex, as said, but equally to be entertained outside the bedroom (which cost money)
-the goal of the girl is to get the best man who will focus on her for a very long time
-no such man exists, so she will seek men who satisfy her through sex and other men who satisfy her through comfort
-men being worms, they build various strategies to provide for women
-men being worms, they attempt to avoid passing for worms in saying ''women are sluts and useless''

the fact is that women are smarter than worms, and worms despises this. they will say that any other woman which is not their /true one/wife-gf/oneitis is a whore out of bitterness.
>>
>>67540356
>the wife thinks about cucking his husband
>wife
>his
>>
>>67543637

And this why you'll never have a family in the first place.

Get off /pol/ you MRA.
>>
File: 1442364926024.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1442364926024.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>67543732
>replying to /pol/tard trolls this far down the rabbit hole
>>
>>67543671

THIS.
>>
>>67543732
Can you not come to grips with the fact that women see you as an object for security and wealth? Well maybe not you because you're a ugly fucking loser but you know what I mean, people use eachother get used to it
>>
>>67543772

Yeah you're right, they're beyond saving

All we can do is sit back and laugh.
>>
File: 6422315.jpg (5 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
6422315.jpg
5 KB, 243x207
>>67543301
>"reverse feminism" means you have a vagina
>>
>>67543790
She's a woman you dumb fag. You truly are from /pol/ if you couldn't figure this out on your own.
>>
>>67543790

>ugly fucker
>implying that men aren't capable of manipulating and emotionally controlling women.

Well I suppose that'd be true if I was single.

Have fun spending your last years alone, loser.
>>
File: 1452185788120.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452185788120.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>67543888
Trips won't stop you from being cucked, my dude.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.