[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the image talk to itself but, who wins and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Imagen1.png (1 MB, 1502x901) Image search: [Google]
Imagen1.png
1 MB, 1502x901
the image talk to itself
but, who wins and why?
>>
>>67538459
if godzillas are fucking around just existing without caring of each other then the Thing wins
>>
File: mcready.jpg (56 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
mcready.jpg
56 KB, 600x404
>>67538459
The number of Godzillas doesn't really matter.

What it really comes down to is if that first Godzilla manages to atomic breath the thing before it can copy him. If he does the thing is dead as the radiation and immense heat would obliterate all it's cells, if he doesn't him and any number of subsequent Godzillas are fucked since the sheer amount of thing cells everywhere would be a nightmare trying to cleanse.

I'd probably side with the Godzilla, because lets be honest copying takes a long time and during that time the Thing is very vulnerable to a short blast of Atomic breath and just a sweeping shot of Godzilla's atomic breath is enough to melt tanks like candle wax, the thing wouldn't stand a chance.
>>
>>67538459
Godzilla's cells are pretty much the most evolved Defense system iirc from godzilla 2000

The thing wouldn't be able to assimilate so it would have to be a normal fight which godzilla would win
>>
>>67539303
That settles it!
>>
>>67538459
Whoever wins, we lose.
>>
File: caprilla.png (551 KB, 953x693) Image search: [Google]
caprilla.png
551 KB, 953x693
>>
gozilla is radioactive. don't think the thing would want to be near him
>>
>>67538459

Gdozillas blood is radioactive. No evidence the Things cells can withstand radiation.

So the Thing cells die on contact with Godzilla.
>>
>>67539900
AAAHHHHH TONYYY HELP ME THEY ARE GOING TO BEAT ME UP
>>
>>67540028
What if Spiderman fought the Thing?
>>
>>67540174
IT'S BEAT UP TIME
>>
>>67538459
>The Thing's #1 weakness: fire.
>Godzilla breathes fire. Nuclear fire.
Just one Godzilla will do.
>>
>>67540200
Wtf, why did I kek?
>>
File: 1459137358013.png (814 KB, 1502x1500) Image search: [Google]
1459137358013.png
814 KB, 1502x1500
>>
Can someone explain to me why the idea of the thing is so terrifying
>>
>>67542572
3 punishers could beat Iron Man

10 is overkill
>>
>>67542572
1 Iron Man.

I haven't seen the Netflix show but in the comics Punisher is one of the biggest bitches in all of Marvel.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.