[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the people that defend this the same people that defended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: plebkino.jpg (63 KB, 490x720) Image search: [Google]
plebkino.jpg
63 KB, 490x720
Are the people that defend this the same people that defended Jurassic World, TFA, and all other cashgrab movies? Is there some crazy denial that comes with having really bad taste? Or are these people unable to grow up?
>>
>>67537834
no

there the same people that defend the Star Wars Prequels

Batman v Superman is Phantom Menace
>>
>>67537834
nah because unlike those flicks BvS is kino
>>
>>67537896
>At least it's better than prequels
>Comparing turds.
>>
>>67537834
No, I didn't like Jurrasic world and TFA is anti white Jewish kike shit

BvS is pretty Based

I tend to think that those hating on BvS are the TFA was good kind of people
>>
>>67537896
You're in bizzaro world
>>
>>67537834
I'll always love JW because it's both a competently made movie and because of the sheer butthurt it caused r/marvel
>all those posts going "I watched it. There's NO WAY it deserves to beat Avengers' opening!"
>>
>>67537834

I actually liked Jurassic World just because it didn't pretend to have a good narrative at all like the other Jurassic Parks did. It just cut through the bullshit and gave me what I wanted: asinine dinosaur carnage and ridiculously badass raptor squadron fights.

At least it wasn't pretentious like the other original Jurassic Parks with
>muh science
>muh humans playing god
>>
>>67538091
If by TFA you mean AoU then you're absolutely right.
>>
File: BvS.jpg (223 KB, 778x708) Image search: [Google]
BvS.jpg
223 KB, 778x708
>The Marvel damage control brigade worked overtime, but the power of Snyder's kinography could not be undone.

What did I mean by this?
>>
>>67538142
People like you are the problem. Quality of the movie has nothing to do with how much money it made, or even the reviews. You're retarded. JW was one big commercial.
>>
>>67538409
see>>67538438
grow the fuck up.
>>
>>67538409
The movie could have been 3 hours of Wonder Woman. As long as it's called Batman V Superman, it's going to make money. You're a dumb fuck.
>>
You see the difference between me and you, is that I watch these movies as how they are intended to be watched; plain simple entertainment. I have realistic expectations because I'm not a full blown autist. Reading reviews and discussing how this isn't a 10/10 oscar nominee is pointless for me.
>>
>>67538540
Wonder Woman was among one of the weakest points in the whole film.
>>
File: BvS.jpg (118 KB, 551x555) Image search: [Google]
BvS.jpg
118 KB, 551x555
>>67538476
Stop crying.
>>
>>67538640
>not wanting to cum inside Warrior Woman
terrible taste
>>
>>67538305
If by aou you mean
Lovers of Fun and Enjoyment
>>
>>67538667
I'm gay
>>
>>67538091

>TFA is anti-white

God I wish you faggots would die, but I take comfort in knowing you morons probably won't breed.
>>
>>67537834
All of the above
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.