[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hell be fine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Hell be fine
>>
>>67537813
Havent seen it yet. Where did he get shot?
>>
Nicholas' body fell in front of Daryl. rewatch it and pause right when Dwight shoots
>>
AUHY

YOU AWRIGHT?
>>
File: darylfanfagscangofuckthemselves.png (3 MB, 1908x1060) Image search: [Google]
darylfanfagscangofuckthemselves.png
3 MB, 1908x1060
>>67537962
everywhere
>>
when does glenn get beaten to death with a baseball bat?
>>
>>67537813

The stupid angle of blood spatter and obvious setup means that anyone who thinks that Daryl got shot this episode is a fucking stupid twat and should eat a bag of dicks.
>>
>>67539082
>that cg gunfire
Christ, that looks awful.
>>
So zombie Glenn Jr. is eating Maggie on the inside right?
>>
>>67539370
its ms paint dipshit
>>
>>67539455
how if babby don hav any teef??
>>
he got shot on the left side of his chest

he will live. Daryl confirmed not getting Lucille. they're not going to tease us with that then bash his brains in the next episode.

Glenn and carol are the final contenders
>>
>>67539082
activate windows fagget.
>>
File: carl.png (149 KB, 594x340) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
149 KB, 594x340
>it's yet another Carl is a boring autist half season
Seriously what the hell I had hoped getting his head blown off would give the writers the perfect excuse to make him fun
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.