[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dat opening >dat surrounded by bats bruce wayne capekino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>dat opening
>dat surrounded by bats bruce wayne capekino ascension from the hole
>dat score
>dat superman
>dat day of the dead rescue scene that looks beautiful thanks to based Larry Fong's cinematography
>dat seamless directing of superman's cape after the batmobile crashes into him and he's walking towards it
>dat batmobile sequence that perfectly illustrates a jaded and ruthless Batman that's now willing to kill
>dat superman and batman rooftop battle
>dat aesthetic /fa/ af lex luthor
>dat wonder woman theme
>dat trinity shot

C A P E K I N O
A
P
E
K
I
N
O
>>
>>67535681
okay but can you rewrite your post without all the memes into one coherent paragraph?
>>
>dat surrounded by bats bruce wayne capekino ascension from the hole

This. My favorite scene in the film.
>>
The Day of the Dead scene was certainly beautiful and memorable.
>>
>>67535834
I feel like modern audiences are so conditioned by Marvel movies that if they see anything that isn't overtly literal and over-explained it's incoherent and pointless.

Dream sequences in BvS were some of the best parts.
>>
what was the point of the dream sequence?
I mean, it's supposed to be an alternate future where Superman is evil? but he can't be a dream because he's actually fighting the villain from the Justice League so it's a premonition?
what the fuck did they intend to do?
>>
>>67536308
It was both a dream and a premonition
>>
>>67536207
This
>>
>>67535681
I liked some parts but it failed where no movie has to fail, which is editing and mantaining a coherent and cohesive structure, so it ultimately came out as just rushed shit, plus the last 30~ minutes were absolutely atrocious.

I still want to see more of the characters though, specially about Batman.
>>
>>67535681
>C A P E K I N O
I DONT GET IT
>>
>>67537163
Time to go back to Facebook
>>
>>67535681
Why the fuck cant you just explain what you like? Why do you have to use such stupid fucking memes that invalidate every word?
>>
>>67537761
I liked it all. I want more. Go eat a fucking dick, you petulant child.
>>
>>67535681
THIS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.