[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how was it? was it too memey? is there a dvdrip yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: deadpool_107447.jpg (90 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
deadpool_107447.jpg
90 KB, 600x300
how was it? was it too memey? is there a dvdrip yet?
>>
It felt cheaply made. There were like 5 locations the entire movie, expressway, his bar, his home, the lab and the end carrier plus discount xmen.
>>
It was alright.

I had quite a few unexpected laughs.

It's really 4chan humor for normies.
>>
Nonstop joke after joke after joke. A lot of them were really cringeworthy, but there were some decent ones
>>
>>67534684
It IS cheaply made
>>
Worst theatre experience I've had since Transformers 2 or any of the 3 Marvel movies I've seen desu.
>>
>>67534619
They should have gotten someone else besides Reynolds. he ruins the character.

deadpool isn't supposed to get the girl, he isn't even supposed to be liked. he is a kind of piece of shit human being who covers up his self loathing with humor.

in this movie he's just your typical superhero that is a bit more violent and quippy.
>>
The only movie I asked for a refund and was shocked when they gave it to me.
>>
>>67534619
it was fine.

honestly the jokes they put in the trailer were funnier (Jose Canseco vs. Rosie O'Donnel).

I didn't regret seeing it, which these days is high praise.
>>
>>67534619
TV will defend DC shit to be contrarian yet hate this..
>>
>>67534875
Mad marvel shill
>>
too inoffensive.
>>
>>67534619
so the general consensus im seeing is "not as bad as i expected but still not as great as it could have been" seems worth it to me for a marvel movie. any decent torrents yet or still just cams?
>>
>>67534619
I walked out of the theater before the marvel logo finished. thats how bad it was.
>>
5/10
>>
>>67534875
>TV
>>
It wasn't memey enough.
>>
>>67535375
HAHHAHAHA
>>
>>67535364
There's a Korean rip out that's decent if you don't mind Korean subtitles that are hardcoded.
>>
>>67534619
Reddut
>>
Watched it this morning. Good movie, but sometimes it tries too hard to be funny. X-Men shoehorned in. Laughed when he called Professor X a "bald Heaven's Gate looking motherfucker."
>>
File: Deadpool.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>67534619
I just finished watching it (hard coded Korean).

It was watchable, but there was really no substance to it at all.
>>
It was decent, tried a little too hard in spots and WAY too many jokes. Some of them were funny but it tries so hard to be edgy and ironic that you don't really get invested in the plot.
>>
>>67534619
better than BvS
>>
>>67537710
ayy homie over here lowkey got that piratebay 100% special sale game on lock
>>
>>67534857
cvanessa was in the comics, no one likes deadpool in the movie but weasel.
>>
File: 1457646393047.png (936 KB, 692x978) Image search: [Google]
1457646393047.png
936 KB, 692x978
>>67537710
>sex scene
>woman wearing a bra
everytime
>>
>>67534619
7/10. Too meme at times, and the origin flashbacks went on too long.
But the action was pretty fun, I enjoyed the ways he killed people. Villain was forgettable/10 but I ate the X-Men shit up like a good pleb. Colossus especially was fantastic. Finally got the X-Men uniform right too on Emo Bitch Teenage Girl.
Vanessa and Francis were the weak spots, really; Reynolds shined though.
And one last thing; [SPOILER]I really wish Wolverine had shown up, but the references to Hugh Jackman were fun[/SPOILER]
>>
>>67534715
not THAT cheap
>>
>>67534619
Kill yourself
>>
File: $_35.jpg (16 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
16 KB, 300x225
Its good.

But, some people hate because they take it(and themselves) way to srsly.

Its the most faithful comic adaptation to date.
>>
I'm a faggot and I love sucking dicks
>>
It's good. 7/10
>>
>>67534857
Nigga Reynolds is the reason this film was decent
>>
I like memes, so it was pretty cool
>>
>>67534857
Reynolds is the reason the movie works, ya goof.

That script would have been a disaster with a different actor.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.