[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
there are people out there that didn't like the movies past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: residentevil1moviebanner.jpg (47 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
residentevil1moviebanner.jpg
47 KB, 620x400
there are people out there that didn't like the movies past the first one
>>
I watched half one one where I'm pretty sure RE3 Jill Valentine was running around but it seemed even more shit than the first one so I fucked off. Series went on way too damn long.
>>
>>67534246
Only the odd number ones are good tbqh
>>
Noticeable drop off in quality after the 3rd one. I only like the first 3.
>>
>>67534506
This.
>>
>>67534246
I can understand big fans of the vidya being really unhappy with the Resident Evil movies, but other than that, they are the funnest stupid fun out there. Watching these in theaters with my brother has been a blast.
>>
>>67534601
Yep they went from entertaining B movies to incoherent and insulting to the senses.
>>
>>67534246
i don't like the movies at all
>>
>there are people who watch movies based on video games
>>
First one was good but don't fool people into watching the other ones. Rest of the movies are trash
>>
File: milla05995.jpg (174 KB, 795x1000) Image search: [Google]
milla05995.jpg
174 KB, 795x1000
>>67534246
I love Milla!

The movies are terrible, but I still have a lot of fun watching Milla be hot and enjoying the cheesy action.
The vidya series is possibly my favourite of all time, REmake a best, Jill best girl
>>
I have like them all. The underground world invasion wasnt that great tho.
>>
op here i apologize if i offended anyone. i just get mad if someone dosent like the other movies. i apologize
>>
>>67534246
I love this movie so much, one of my favorite flicks

The sequels are crap though, entertaining crap but still crap
>>
I love the fuck out of Milla and I as much as I like the RE movies...I'll admit that after the 3rd one the became seriously shit. It becomes such a blur that you can't even tell if you're watching Underwrold, Aeon Flux or Ultraviolet.

With that being said I think I'm literally the only person on the planet that enjoyed the shit out of the Silent Hill movies and actually want another one.
>>
>>67534246
Could it be because the first one is the only legit good film in the series?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.