[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indiana Jones 2019
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: harrison.jpg (132 KB, 700x935) Image search: [Google]
harrison.jpg
132 KB, 700x935
Let's speculate.

Will they have learned their lessons from Crystal Skull? Will we actually get a good Indy return?

It will have been roughly over 10 years since they made the last one- and considering that was set in the late 50s, this one should be set in the late 60s or early 70s.

Who will be the villains? We've had Nazis, Hindu cultists and Russian Commies in the past ones, do you think we'll get the Chinese or Vietnamese Commies now?

What mythology will be used for the main adventure/macguffin? And which countries should it be set in?

Will Shia return?
>>
Ford will die on set. They will finish the movie with a cgi double.
>>
>>67532524
>Will Shia return?
without a doubt
>>
>>67532524
Indiana Jones will be gay
His sidekick will be a female negro.
>>
File: 10-shia-labeouf.w750.h560.2x.jpg (46 KB, 1499x1120) Image search: [Google]
10-shia-labeouf.w750.h560.2x.jpg
46 KB, 1499x1120
>>67533161
Based
>>
>>67532524
I really hope shia returns
>>
>>67532524
Let's have muslims and some ancient muslim artifact that can be used to summon Allah himself. The U.S. wants the artifact too but Indie saves the day once more.

Film ends with Shia becoming a part time prof at his dad's school.
>>
Jesus, Harrison is old as dirt. He better take on a Henry Jones-type role.
Im hoping for something with more balls than Crystal Skull. The logical progression would be sometime in the early 60s, so maybe something involving Russians again would make sense.
>>
File: toht.jpg (91 KB, 599x816) Image search: [Google]
toht.jpg
91 KB, 599x816
Set in South East Asia

Villains are the Chinese, who are trying to find a mythical Buddhist artefact to help win the Vietnam war.

Indy is the main adventurer and is the bigger thinker, but Shia is now the main action hero, having most of the action scenes. He will be the one to have the fight with the film's big brute that gets killed by the environment.

The main villain will die by some kind of watery death, maybe he'll drown or his blood will boil or something like that.
>>
>Everyone hated Shia's performance
>Now some want Shia back

What went right? Mutt was meant to be an unlikable turd that grows on you and Shia played the part beautifully.
>>
>>67535737
Shia was awesome in Fury is what happened.
>>
File: 0321051056.gif (422 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
0321051056.gif
422 KB, 640x640
>>67533425
That's not how it works
>>
>>67533425
ah yes, because when muslims attack the west every other week for the most trivial of things, the best idea is to have a blockbuster film depict their religion in any kind of way
>>
I want /pol/tards to leave
>>
>>67532524
>do you think we'll get the Chinese or Vietnamese Commies now?

No chance because China is a major film consumer now. The villains will be evil white men who want to rule the world or something, probably wall street billionaires.
>>
Set in Vietnam during the war. CCR starts playing.
>>
>>67532524
i just cant see a good movie in this...but its already a good step by cutting out George lucas....soo i believe the dumbass CGI will be out
>>
>>67537405
George isn't in?

Interesting
>>
>>67532524
>This movie will make hundreds of millions even though we all know Ford is past his prime, and the last installment sucked ass.

I only hope someone walks into a crowded theater on opening night and guns down a bunch of the idiots going to see it.
>>
>>67532524
I see
so in the plot Jones becomes a mummy?
>>
>>67538845
The dumbass CGI was Spielberg's call.

Pretty much every one of Lucas' ideas for this film, once you get past the crazy titles like 'Indiana Jones and the Land of the Giant Ants', is better than what eventually got excreted into theatres. Spielberg being the shifty Jew that he is managed to shift all the blame for poor dexision-making onto Lucas.
>>
>>67537377
Pls no, pls god
>>
>>67539169
Source? If the bad CGI is Spielberg's fault, how come Crystal Skull stands out like a sore thumb in an otherwise solid Spielberg lineup? His other films have visual FX that still hold up to this day, and the one collab with Lucas is practically a cartoon.
>>
>>67532524
If you do the math right, the year is 1968.

His age puts a lot of restriction into the plot, especially if they don't have a new actor to play younger him. I doubt Shia will return because of the negative response he got (which I never understood, honestly) so I have a feeling the plot will be a little bit more independent instead of continuing where Indiana Jones 4 left off.

My idea is this: Indiana Jones has a team and is doing some expedition somewhere, and he and a rival (who is younger) clash, and the rival ends up stealing whatever artifact they find. But the artifact is actually a time machine, and takes the rival and Indiana Jones, as well as some no-names who can be killed, back in time. They go through an age of dinosaurs, ancient society, ice age, etc. Indiana Jones uses his smarts to accomplish things while the younger character does the big action. Through the plot, the younger rival is inspired by Indiana Jones and find the value of ancient artifacts and decided to no longer steal.
>>
>>67532524
Nazis/white people will be the villains, 100% guaranteed. Screencap this.
>>
While Indy is doing some work in Argentina, he stumbles upon Hitler, who escaped Germany with a group of Nazis. Add ancient all powerful artifact, and we're golden. Indiana Jones and the Hitler Surprise.
Rated R for full penetration scenes.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.