[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since BvS is being praised and hailed here, I guess this is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Fantastic_Four_2015_poster.jpg (60 KB, 280x414) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic_Four_2015_poster.jpg
60 KB, 280x414
Since BvS is being praised and hailed here, I guess this is the pinnacle of capeshit then
>>
It is
>>
>>67532270
>Since BvS is being praised and hailed here
Is it?
>>
There is literally nothing good about this movie other than the soundtrack from the first or second trailer
>>
Since its Marvel they'll say no. If it were a DC film they'd say yes
>>
No the only marvel film that can be considered near Kino is HULK
>>
True
>>
>>67532270
No, not because of critics, but because its also a failure in the eyes of audience and its a failure financially.
>>
Its capekino
>>
Today my mom said that Superman is from Marvel
>>
>>67532455
Your mom knows her shit fám
>>
>>67532270
They did it, I think it was impossible but they did it. This film was able to be even worse than the 2005 one
>>
>>67532270
I liked the first hour. Disliked the reshot scenes and the ending FOX pasted over the actual one. In fact most people will agree the Tranks parts were a great Cronenberg body horror movie, and frankly beyond anything the MCU ever did. Too bad we will never see the actual movie with the second act intact and real ending.

>>67532387
It was Universal's. Marvel did the shittier Incredible Hulk.
>>
>>67532270
It is. It has its flaws, but Trank was genuinely trying to take superhero movies to new and unexplored heights before the studio fucked him over and ruin his vision.

The reason the rotten tomatoes score is so low is because critics are retards who need everything spoonfed to them. Same as BvS
>>
>>67532270
>black guy is the torch
wew
>>
>>67532385
Even the director himself said Fantastic 4 was utter shit.
>>
Dude weed lmao

This is what happened to this movie.
>>
Fantastic Four you :3
>>
You gotta realize

/tv/ goes out of the way to be edgy, and disagree with mainstream popular opinion. the entire board pretty much consists of teenagers.
>>
>>67534614
The "mainstream popular opinion" is that BvS is a good movie.
>>
I actually found this entertaining because of how bad it was, completely forgettable though
>>
it was the same as BvS except no one gives a shit about F4

i ended up seeing it and it wasn't as bad as critics said but it was very shit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.