[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tv on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1455575627648.jpg (537 KB, 1920x866) Image search: [Google]
1455575627648.jpg
537 KB, 1920x866
How mad will all you autists be when Got starts back up and this place is filled with even more redditors for the eternal Got general??
>>
>>67529360
I'm not sure it's possible for there to be any more reddit here than there already is

At what point do we all go to reddit because there is less reddit there than there is here?
>>
>>67529360
Reminder that reddit and /got/ is the same
>>
I hope the mods ban all Got threads desu. Cancerous fanbase.
>>
>>67530612
I think the general is good for this reason it isolates them into 1 thread.
>>
>>67530612
Dumb ghettoposter
>>
>>67529360
Reminder that the eternal Got general is more entertaining than the show. Keen for some dank new memes lad
>>
What do you guys mean when you say

>Reddit

Etc.

I've never been there for any length of time because I cannot follow the site layout without wanting to kill so I don't understand the culture, level of discussion. So what is the problem?
>>
File: 1457323373260.gif (2 MB, 329x319) Image search: [Google]
1457323373260.gif
2 MB, 329x319
>>67529461
>At what point do we all go to reddit because there is less reddit there than there is here?
>>
I'm looking forward to season 6. Hating /got/ has become a meme on this shit board. The /got/ threads were some of the most entertaining threads this board had to offer.

I hadn't visited reddit ever until I was forced to because autists like >>67529510 >>67530612 got the threads banned after season 5 was over with. And yes reddit is a cancer filled shitfest but it was the only place I could go to discuss the series.
>>
>>67531863
they are never isolated to one thread, they will literally fill the board with got threads, that's why they had to get so BTFO by the janitors after the season ended
>>
>>67532823
People hate on GoT because it became massively popular and thus /tv/ being the edgy contrarian faggots they are has to hate it.
>>
>>67529360
At this point, /film/ is desperately needed.

/tv/, in its entirety, has gone to shit.

There is virtually no room for discussion of anything that doesn't appeal to the very lowest common denominator.

The culture of the board is completely lost.
>>
>>67533292
/film/ would literally just be capeshit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.