[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all the cuckolds that say the "Joker is Jason Todd"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: joker.jpg (706 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
706 KB, 2000x1000
Explain these fucking bullet holes. Spoilers: You can't
>>
>>67528020
ABSOLUTELY BANANAS, HAHAHAHA
>>
>>67528020
Spoilers: It doesn't matter. The DCeU is deader than Queef Ledger
>>
>Malarky
Sure grandpa
>>
>>67528020
>it is literally impossible, both in this world and the make believe comic world of BvS to survive two gunshot wound to non-vital areas
>>
>>67528110
With any luck, you're right. This theory is garbage and OP's picture more or less confirms it.

Sigh... At least we have Infinity Wars.
>>
>>67528166
...His point was that Leto clearly has two bullet wounds in the same place as the robin suit. They were circled and everything.
>>
Even though this is a shitpost, after BvS I'm inclined to believe that the "Jason Todd = New Joker" theory is far more plausible.

BvS Bruce has no problem putting people in the fucking dirt, and I don't see how the person responsible for his figurative adoptive son's death wouldn't be in a grave.
>>
>>67528020
What about the one in the torso?
>>
>>67528198
Infinity Wars sounds like trash. There is literally nothing in the McU that I care less about than Thanos and those retarded McGuffin rocks.
>>
BAT'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>67528324
Those are nipples.
>>
High res picture here. The one on the right (his life) looks like a scratch with multiple lines. I can't attach because of size limit: http://i1.wp.com/cdn.batman-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/JaredLetoJokerHQ.jpg
>>
>>67528387
No, on the Robin suit.
>>
>>67528437
They stopped putting nipples on the Robin suit in the 90s
>>
>>67528464
>>67528437
>>67528387
kek
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.