[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cyrus is on some terrible hipster podcast with unfunny c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: spillcrew1.jpg (797 KB, 2395x1493) Image search: [Google]
spillcrew1.jpg
797 KB, 2395x1493
>Cyrus is on some terrible hipster podcast with unfunny cohosts
>Korey and Leon are hosting the blaxploitation equivalent of reviews and invite on a bunch of other niggers that have no chemistry with them
>Co-Host is MIA
>Carlyle, the one they made fun of for having weird opinions, has a successful script writing career and a bad movie podcast

Brava Spill crew

Brava

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDfzisQPBxk

Seriously, nothing but niggers

I wonder what the old Spill crew would say about Batman V Superman
>>
>>67526066

>nothing but niggers.

You storm fags have a weird obsession with black people.
>>
>>67526066
stop spamming this
>>
>>67526066
>I wonder what the old Spill crew would say about Batman V Superman
i tried watching it, its horrible I forgot how they really have nothing interesting to say and the only thing that made spill good was Tony

all they have proven is you can stay afloat by begging for handouts, because every former spill person has a site that doesnt make money from advertisers
>>
what ever happened to them?
Like one day they just disappeared
>>
>>67526066
>I wonder what the old Spill crew would say about Batman V Superman
Cyrus would either really hate it or really love it, but either way he'd be obnoxious about it.
Leon would've hated it I think but he'd have thoughtful reasons as to why.
Corey would've liked it because he liked one fight scene.
Co-Host, basically the same as Corey.
Carlyle, who the fuck knows, he's unpredictable. He could've said he loved it because it was communist propaganda or some shit and I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>67526419

Hollywood.com shut them down.

Korey and Leon (Martin) host doubletoasted now which is just spill 2.0
>>
>>67526544
Is it worth watch?
>>
>>67526263
>only thing that made spill good was Tony Carlyle
fixed that for you
>>
>>67526619

yeah its okay. they post their shit on soundcloud mainly, I wish they just had an RSS. They also post on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jgpihpnv3Q
>>
>>67526619
Don't unless you like niggers hooting n hollain
>>
>>67526544
>>67526419
Korey couldn't keep his mouth shut cause he kept sending them angry e-mails/calls to fix the site and Hollywood just shut the site down

>>67526619
God no
>>
>>67526679
I watched that praying co host would show up
>>
>Brava
It's bravo.
>>
>>67526224
Why are cucks so trigerred by words? Are you 5, or just mentally ill?
>>
>>67526793
No hollywood had huge layoffs and they cut the dead weight
>>
>>67526793
all korey did was complain, threaten to quit every year, and go on vacations at the expense of the site saying they were for spill meet ups

hes a entitled piece of shit, and if he did leave the site years before it got shut down like he would always threaten to do they probably would have been better off
>>
>STAY THE FUCK OFF FACEBOOK
STAY THE FUCK OFF FACEBOOK
>STAY THE FUCK OFF FACEBOOK
STAY THE FUCK OFF FACEBOOK
>>
>Carlyle when off and wrote Sinister
Happy to see him out there. but god damn, Sinister was terrible.
Here's to hopefully he doesn't fuck up Dr. Strange
>>
>>67527020
>we will never see his deus ex movie
>>
>>67527020
>Here's to hopefully he doesn't fuck up Dr. Strange
What the fuck
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._Robert_Cargill
Holy shit, it's true? What the fuck?
>>
File: 1337192203316.gif (339 KB, 250x167) Image search: [Google]
1337192203316.gif
339 KB, 250x167
>>67527164
>Movie based on video game
90% change it would have been complete shit
>>
Double Toasted is a shell of it's former self, most of the co hosts know nothing about movies, I don't even know the story with them. Korey can only relate to them by referencing memes and hip hop.
>>
>>67526066
Carlyles podcast is actually really good. Leon and Korey still have it. Although, I do feel like Korey intentionally surrounds himself with people who will likely agree with him. The original line up was the best as far as reviews go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUXxmq2IiQk
>>
>>67527020
In a recent episode of Junkfood cinema he said that the studio wanted another ending so they changed.
>>
>>67526224
>op was a fan of reviewers in which 75% of the crew was non-white
>le stormfag because he said nigger
fuck off, nigger.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPIO86jTrQQ
Anybody else remember that 5-6 hour long Halloween Let's Do This?
>>
File: tommy-mcgrew-e1455659763742.jpg (61 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
tommy-mcgrew-e1455659763742.jpg
61 KB, 600x750
Tommy McGrew JAIL

>http://keyetv.com/news/local/man-charged-in-fatal-hit-and-run-that-killed-woman-in-nw-austin

Man charged in fatal hit-and-run that killed woman in NW Austin in January

AUSTIN, Texas — A man accused of hitting and killing a female pedestrian in January in Northwest Austin before fleeing the scene returned to the scene of crime and spoke with police, initially denying his role in the crash, according to an affidavit.

29-year-old Tommy McGrew is accused of hitting Snodgrass with his vehicle and leaving the scene.

According to APD, a silver 2013 Chevrolet Cruze was traveling northbound around 11:14 p.m. on January 6 in the 9700 block of Lake Creek Parkway when it struck Snodgrass in the northbound lane.

In the report, officers say they found broken glass and a silver right side view mirror at the scene. The three bystanders were questioned by police and they all denied witnessing the crash. Two of the bystanders were identified as McGrew and Callie McGarey, 24.

Snodgrass was transported to St. David's Round Rock Hospital where she was later pronounced dead.

Police say around 3:24 a.m. on January 7, they received a 9-1-1 call from McGrew stating he hit what he thought was a deer and asked to speak to officers at 10800 Lakeline Blvd.

According to the report, police spoke with McGarey at the scene, saying McGrew had gone by himself to Whataburger. She fell asleep and was awakened by McGrew, who she described as being frantic, telling her he hit something and they needed to go back and see what he had hit.

When they arrived at the bus stop, they found Snodgrass's body, who McGarey did not think was breathing. McGarey called 9-1-1, but did not tell police of her or McGrew's involvement because she was "in shock." McGrew contacted an attorney who advised him not to call the police. McGarey did not think this was the right thing to do and called 9-1-1 to report their involvement.
>>
>>67527997
>Tommy McGrew
Who the fuck is this?
>>
>>67527997
>>
>>67527997
JUST
>>
>>67528318
He's in OP's video. Tommy was a full time co-host for double toasted despite having no discernible wit. He was notorious for a being a weed smoker who rarely said anything stimulating.
>>
>hurr negroids

At least they're entertaining.

LEOG was a mess with too many people constantly talking over each other, and that new shit ain't much better. Not to mention everyone on both are/were DESPERATELY unfunny 'nerds'.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alIGSx_HSzA

r.i.p the golden years
>>
LET'S DO THIS was the best spill podcast... where the fuck is Cohost?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.