[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aquaman and Cyborg v Critics Why are DC superhero actors so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: CekRhvGW8AIL_X-.jpg (190 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
CekRhvGW8AIL_X-.jpg
190 KB, 1200x675
Aquaman and Cyborg v Critics

Why are DC superhero actors so based?
>>
>>67525483
>BvS gets panned by critics
>"All critics are corrupt cucks with little to no experience when it comes to movies"
>>
>>67526634
why are you greentexting the truth

bvs hate is like when 13 year old boys try to outdo each other with hate for justin bieber, it's all just a dick measuring context to see who can show contempt for the mainstream more
>>
>They erased their accounts after this
*cough*
>>
>>67526805
I'm just saying that there may be a slight chance that BvS is actually bad.
>>
File: 1450351001182.jpg (20 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
1450351001182.jpg
20 KB, 400x325
>>67525483
>white text on a white background

Yeah I really value the intelligence of these people.
>>
>Landis tier crying
>based
I don't understand who people can be so bitch made to by a brand. On /v/ it's "my entertainment platform is the best and you are a fanboy of the competition if you disagree with me!" On /a/ it's "my favorite anime is the best and you are a fanboy of the pleb shit if you disagree with me!" And on TELEVISION AND FILM you people cry about fucking comic book brands, more than the board dedicated to such things does.

All I see in these fucking BvS threads are people whining about critics and marvel instead of talking about the damn movie.
>>
>>67526907
I don't know. I went in knowing it was going to be a trainwreck, but it was probably the most eloquent trainwreck I've ever seen. A lot of the 'serious' commentary of the movie, such as plot and character (Lex, Batman) motives are misplaced and misguided as if they didn't properly watch the movie. A vast majority of the critics decided that a superhero movie can't be dark/gritty/'joyless'/subtle/subdued.

The criticism of the movie seems be a conglomeration of the critics wanting to see a cliche superhero movie, or a popcorn blockbuster. When in fact BvS was neither of these. When the critics had decided they needed to 'think' about what was happening, they condemned it as an exercise akin to homework.

The movie isn't bad, it's not a masterpiece, but when you place it into the arena and compare it to modern movies which have been given a pass against the same criteria in which these critics have criticized this movie; you start to wonder if their comments are underpinning a serious disjointed bias towards the BvS movie.

After seeing the movie and reading the reviews, I almost felt like the critics were just kicking a horse and calling it justice.
>>
>>67526805
The film was OK, with more faults than positives.

That's it.

It deserves like a 50-60%.
>>
>>67527172
Explain TDKR rating then.
>>
>>67525483
>literally threatening to murder critics

ahahah all actors should do this
>>
>>67527172
Well, Watchmen is my favorite cape movie, but it felt like a chore for me to sit through BvS. And I've watched Watchmen TDC multiple times.
>>
File: 1456869138915.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1456869138915.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>'Maybe it's just WB, DC and me that have a bad history with people acting like clowns'

damn
>>
>>67527749
BvS The ultimate cut should be good.
>>
File: Littlefinger.png (196 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Littlefinger.png
196 KB, 500x250
>>67525483
>white text on white background

howard aspen
>>
>prideofgypsies
>white text on white background

fits desu
a ghoulish species
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.