[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident Evil discussion thread (no shitposts allowed, +
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I accidentally caught the first Resident Evil movie on television when I was hospitalized, the cliff-hanger wouldn't stop bothering me and I binge-watched the whole series yesterday and I enjoyed it greatly.

This is probably because the surgery left me severely brain-damaged and my doctors didn't tell me, let's discuss this series and recommend some other shlocky movies like these.

Also: Milla Jovovich is so cute.
>>
>>67525134
people died for this
>>
>>67525134
>Also: Milla Jovovich is so cute.

She's got a stupid face and ugly fucking tits.
>>
>>67525134

The Resident Evil series is like a top that starts strong then wobbles violently and just when you think its all over it kind of sorts itself out for a little bit, then starts wobbling again.

It's like Inception that you're dragged away before you get a chance to see how it ends. Does it really crash and burn like it logically should or does the reality defying nature of it continue to come back from the dead? It's a zombie movie series about zombies.
>>
File: milla spin.gif (3 MB, 503x387) Image search: [Google]
milla spin.gif
3 MB, 503x387
This was Milla's peak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GCkpWZl4_U

she was 13
>>
>>67525179
Go fuck yourself, don't post again
>>
>>67525179
APOLOGIZE
RIGHT NOW!
>>
>This is probably because the surgery left me severely brain-damaged and my doctors didn't tell me
kek, what happened and are you better?
also the second was the best
The humor was hilarious with LJ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0rODa49-yo
>>
Pandorum is right up your alley OP. I love these movies too.
>>
>>67525300
>not Leeloo
Bitch do you even Milla
>>
>>67525393
I don't remember much after the 2nd because I have seen the first two multiple times, but if I recall correctly:

1 > 3 > 2 > 5 > 4

I can't believe I'm hyped for the final movie.
>>
1 > 3 > 4 > 2 > 5
>>
>>67525179
This so much. I can't remember where or not she has an add but I feel like she probably doesnt or I would have noticed. Can't be bothered to Google it.
>>
>>67526965
Whether or not she has an ass fuck autocorrect
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.