[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Empire general.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: GeneralHux-DB.png (877 KB, 649x779) Image search: [Google]
GeneralHux-DB.png
877 KB, 649x779
This is Empire general.
>>
>>67524895
Empire is dead, First Order is a new, inexperienced bunch of nerds.

Perfect casting.
>>
>>67524895
>>/reddit/>>
>>
So what even is the first order? Are they a government, or just some kind of massive organization? How many planets do they control?
>>
>>67524895
I liked General Hux. Having to take all that shit from a freak and his broody holo-master while trying to maintain military discipline has got to be irksome as fuck.
>>
>>67525794
They're a sort of paramilitary force as I understand it. Basically like Hitler's SA, as if that wasn't obvious.
>>
>>67524895
THE

LAST

DAY

OF

THE

REPUBLIC
>>
>>67526144

So how did they build the starkiller? It took the empire several planets worth of resources and labor to build the death star, and it was a fraction of the size.
>>
File: 1459025102811.jpg (261 KB, 1920x802) Image search: [Google]
1459025102811.jpg
261 KB, 1920x802
>>67526374
starkiller is 99% planet, 1% tech
>>
i hated how the new order was casted

hux is dumb shit
kylo is dumb shit
snoke is dumb shit

entire fucking villain of the movie was generic baddie dumb shit
>>
>>67526496

It seemed like it was a bit more tech than that, but okay I'll buy that it's mostly rock. I still want to know exactly what their resources are and how they measure up to the republic.
>>
>>67526374
They could say they could say that they were just mining the planet, and then secretly turn it into the starkiller base.
>>
>>67524895
Why is he allowed to talk down to Ren?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.