[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
B vs S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: bvs-robin-costume-143704.jpg (66 KB, 655x330) Image search: [Google]
bvs-robin-costume-143704.jpg
66 KB, 655x330
Who wrote this?
Lex Luthor couldn't infiltrate into the Batcave, maybe it was something the joker did upon Robin's death or something?
>>
>>67521164
>maybe it was something the joker did upon Robin's death or something?
No shit. Why the fuck would Lex do it?
>>
maybe something that happened in the past and we will not see it because they decided to make batman old and grumpy again but we should somehow feel emotional connected to this batman because of this
>>
>>67521206
Since they showed you the red writings on the paychecks one would assume they're related, since the phrase fits so much
Or maybe it is just a bravo Zack moment where he's haunted by his arch-nemesis coincidentally
>>
>>67521164
I dont know why you'd assume that was written on the suit after Batman had brought the suit back to his cave.
Joker crowbar'd Robin to death then wrote on the suit to taunt Bats
>>
Only a seriously damaged madman could compose such a disturbing and distressing message.
>>
>>67521265
They wanted to play it safe: since they know no matter what, people wul shit on a new Batman movie because it's not Nolan's
I hope planned Batman movies will be prequel since now it should be easier
>>
>>67521285
holy shit you're dumb

its clearly a message made by the joker
>>
>>67521164
Batman shows up in WE SOME KIND OF SUICIDE SQUAD HUH

And maybe they're being a little more subtle with the crossovers than Nick Fury showing up
>>
>>67521164
Did they say it was Jason or is Dick dead in this universe?
>>
The only person even SICK and TWISTED enough to write this...is...no...it can't be. Someone who makes the blood freeze when he walks on set.... the FR33AK!
>>
>>67521557
with the oh so subtle "YOU LET YOUR FAMILY DIE" notes I was assuming all that jazz was a direct reference to A Death In The Family
Thought that was their hamhanded attempt at explaining why Batman didn't give a fuck about not killing anyone anymore.
>>
>>67521164
...are you stupid?

of course the joker did it, probably did it to robin's corpse
>>
>>67521668
While molesting it

oh wait I forgot this isn't a Bryan Singer film
>>
>who did this?
>it's a mystery
>Mr. E
>Mr. Edward Nygma

Riddler confirmed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.