[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of these is a cerebal, tense, competently directed action
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Photo_2016-03-27_02-31-12_PM.png (3 MB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
Photo_2016-03-27_02-31-12_PM.png
3 MB, 1936x1936
One of these is a cerebal, tense, competently directed action scene between two forces of nature with real time choreography that looks compelling and NOT made by a computer.

The other is a dark, boring, CGI fest, video game cutscene-tier, that has no build-up and barely any stakes for the audience to connect to. Quite simply it is just CGI punching CGI.
>>
Winter Soldier truly was the perfect comic book film.
>>
>>67518542
it was ass
>>
>>67518371
>video game cutscene tier
Come on, Winter soldier's arm doesn't look that bad
>>
File: 7775791040087461623.png (1 MB, 1501x446) Image search: [Google]
7775791040087461623.png
1 MB, 1501x446
>>67518371
Winter Soldier was a film, BvS is just a flick
>>
>>67518371
I liked Winter Soldier and BvS. Your thread is shit and shit is the only thing you will achieve in life.
>>
>>67519718
Winter soldier was a glorified operator movie with people playing dress up nothing special
>>
File: Cap vs dropship.webm (3 MB, 720x300) Image search: [Google]
Cap vs dropship.webm
3 MB, 720x300
I didn't like winter soldier the first time I saw it

The second time I was able to pick up on how the awesome action scenes literally made up for everything.
>>
>>67519718
>Spider Man instead of Spider Man 2
>Dark Knight instead of Batman Begins
trûlÿ plèb
>>
>>67519718
I hate the, film, movie,flick memes.
Theyre all the same fucking thing
>>
>>67521656
I like that it didn't explode in a fireball. That tiny bit of restraint in shoehorning any and all explosions is nice
>>
>>67521656
someone get me a webm of the knife flip, STAT
>>
>>67521483
>Winter soldier was a glorified operator movie with people playing dress up
Yup, it totally was. That's what was so fun about it. It was a sci-di Bourne movie without shaky cam and extreme close ups during fight scenes.
>>
>>67522155

You what else made that scene awesome? The music. I find it's often lacking or just plain unmemorable in a lot of them.

But in this scene it fucking screeches as the fight picks up and it really had me engrossed.
>>
The action in TWS is overrated other than the choreography. It was still shot in a dour way. BvS at least had some consistency in the visuals even if it was dour too
>>
>>67519718
Daredevil is on television, which has a completely different ranking system. Now I'm no expert but it goes something like

Program>Series>Show>Stories
>>
god damn captain america 2 was awesome capeshit
>>
>>67522526

That was my biggest takeaway when I first saw it in the theater. Every time Bucky showed up, that screeching score kicked in and I would get pumped as fuck.

Speaking of webms and action scenes, a webm of that tanker fight in the beginning where he kicks that guy across the boat would also be appreciated.
>>
>>67521483
>2016
>not loving operatorkino
>>
I'm fairly sure by now that the only people who really enjoyed winter soldier are just /v/ children
>>
>>67518371
>capeshit
>cerebral

Maybe if you have the brain of a snail.
>>
>>67522636

>stories

I love you anon. Haha.

"gotta sit down an' watch ma stories"
>>
>>67518371
>cerebal
The irony
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.