[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally the best live action portrayal of Batman The only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: batfleck.jpg (53 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
batfleck.jpg
53 KB, 600x400
Literally the best live action portrayal of Batman

The only thing BvS got right
>>
>>67517772
Agreed
>>
>>67517772
Honestly they need to just stop making batman movies, the Dark Knight trilogy can't be topped. Christian Bale will always be remembered as batman.
>>
File: adam west dance.gif (2 MB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
adam west dance.gif
2 MB, 500x376
>>67517772
That's not Adam West
>>
>>67517772
If they didn't make him kill everyone he'd be perfect
>>
>>67518087
The Dark Knight trilogy can't be topped, but its portrayals can be. Especially Batman, as this movie showed.
>>
>>67517772
Only bad thing about BVS is Lex. And lex was really fucking bad.
>>
>>67517772
Besides the murder he was perfectly done
>>
>>67518278
Lex was so bad. jessie eisenburg ruins movies.
>>
>>67518087
>the Dark Knight trilogy can't be topped

But its literally the worst Batman has ever been.
>>
>>67518467
Batman portrayals are universally shit, it's not a good comic book character to begin with. Bale happens to be the least-shittiest. Michael Caine also does the best Alfred. Ben Affleck is just so... basic.
>>
>>67517772
I think the critics realise this too.
Thankfully, I think we'll see DC movies centred more from Bruce Waynes perspective, once they realise Batman is DC's trump card against the invincibility of their other heroes and the jokey-reddit Marvel universe.

Batman is love, Batman is life.
>>
>>67517772
I liked Gal Gadot as just eye candy and panty shots as WW.

They reduced the feminist icon to what it really is. Sexy bondage garbage. Pretty glad with it.
>>
>>67518772
More like Batman is hate, Batman is murder. But yeah, I liked this elseworld version. Nothing bad with an old jaded Batman killing goons.
>>
>>67518087

I think people liked the Nolan trilogy because of the villains, especially muh Ledger
>>
>>67518772
>jokey-reddit marvel universe
>a universe that's more self aware and more enjoyable is reddit
>Compared to a pretentious "" """"""kino""""""""" trash
>>
>>67518087
Thank you.
>>
>>67519050
what the fuck is kino
>>
>>67517772
Agreed
better than Bale's performance in many levels
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.