[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Kylo can read in minds while no other jedi or sith could?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: rape.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rape.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
Why Kylo can read in minds while no other jedi or sith could? Seems like a retarded fanfic skill like life drain or something
>>
>>67515119
Obi wan could to an extent
>>
Darth Vader read Luke's mind to discover Leia was his sister.
>>
>>67515119
>still posting shitting CAM rip
just kill yourself OP
>>
>>67515134
When?
>>67515158
No, he just felt it, not read
>>
>>67515119
It's an easier thing to do in the Abramsverse, same with how Rey picked it up relatively easily just by learning off Kylo doing it to her.
>>
>>67515119
I'm all for new powers. Every Force user should have a different set. Makes it more interesting.
>>
>>67515194
then find me a better pic bitch
>>
Because Snoke is neither a Jedi nor a Sith. He's got a different set of traditions/powers
>>
Why could Qui-Gon Jinn turn himself into a force ghost when no one else had ever done it?
>>
>>67515119
That could but it was against the code or some shit. Also Kylo could do stuff others couldn't because he didn't know what was and wasn't possible so kept trying out New shit to find out
>>
>>67515335
>Implying RoTJ didn't happen

Did you miss all the force ghosts at the end or what?
>>
>>67515119
The worse thing is force jumps and sprints don't exist in SW7, even though they even did that in the OT.

The movie is pretty much just fanfiction, yes.
>>
>>67515410
Because Qui-Gon Jinn taught them how to do it.

Before him it was considered impossible.
>>
>>67515423
Vader didn't use that, only Luke did.

It's only the PT where they had training academies and wars going on they had that skill.
>>
Rey does it right back to him you mong. Obviously it's not true that "no other Jedi or Sith could."
>>
>>67515335
>>67515410
Wait, he beomes a force ghost? When?

He can't become a force ghost, his corpse didn't disappear.

Are you talking about this non-canon cartoon nonsense?
>>
>>67515457
For the jedi anyway. The Sith had plenty of ghosts

Considering only the movie, each force user had their own special skills, that was Qui's..
>>
>>67515497
Vader did use it when he jumped down the stairs.
>>
>>67515559
So you didn't watch Episode III?
>>
>>67515559
Yoda tells Obi-Wan about it near the end of Episode III. I have no idea if it's referenced in the cartoons or whatever.
>>
File: Nearly_Headless_Nick.jpg (49 KB, 440x334) Image search: [Google]
Nearly_Headless_Nick.jpg
49 KB, 440x334
>>67515457
>>67515565
Imagine that Jedi Academy would be like Hogwart, full of ghosts greeting younglings
>>
>>67515197
>he just felt it
>your thoughts dwell on your....sister
>your thoughts
>he just felt it
no
>>
>>67515731
He felt thoughts not read them you idiot
>>
>>67515649
There was no force ghost of him in III. Someone (forgot who) just told him Qui can somehow communicate from the other side, that's it.
>>
>>67515119

Darth Vader reads Luke's mind at the end of ROTJ, you fucking dumb idiot prequel apologist prick.
>>
>>67515649
>>67515668
So, if your corpse doesn't have to disappear and turn into "force particles" to become a ghost, why did Ben's corpse disappear? And most definitely Vader's since they just burnt his clothes at the end.
>>
>>67515830
When?
>>
>>67515845
Magic I guess.

How the fuck would I know, I'm just relaying what's said in the movies.
>>
the Power of the Dark Side
>>
>>67515786
>he felt thoughts
>FEELING THE THOUGHTS
>I can just FEEL all those thoughts
>stop it luke
>The feels
>stop

But SW7 reading them feels stupid to you? Fuck off. Vader was reading them deal with it.
>>
>>67515845

Wow, it's almost like the Star Wars movies have inconsistencies! What a revelation!
>>
File: mfw no legos.png (244 KB, 410x426) Image search: [Google]
mfw no legos.png
244 KB, 410x426
>>67515786
>Yes, your thought betray you, your feeling for them are strong, especially for...sister!
>thoughts

Now fuck off, retard.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (626 KB, 1906x873) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
626 KB, 1906x873
>>67515236
>>
>>67515937
It was not directly reading thoughts like in FA when Kylo wanted to read where the map is or something I don't remember. Vader just felt Luke's emotions
>>
>>67515236
>hd leaks everywhere
>found and loaded one in seconds

what kind of movie fan are you
>>
Darth Vader is literally better at doing it than Kylo "Whiny Bitch" Ren. People have already noted that but he could read people's mind just off basic emotions. He was the best space wizard not named Sheev.
>>
>>67515206
Some of them did.
Anakin was an exceptional pilot.
The Emperor was somehow able to be around other Jedi without anyone sensing his Sith power.
Yoda had some kind of super speed mode(fight with Dooku).
Theres probably others but those are off the top of my head.
>>
>>67516004
>It was not directly reading thoughts
Why wasn't it?
>>
>>67515942
But they don't. Qui isn't a force ghost in the movie. The only thing we know is Yoda can feel his presence.
>>
>>67515957
thoughts*
feelings*
>>
>>67516103
>Yoda had some kind of super speed mode(fight with Dooku).
That's just him being a force user (every Jedi can make himself faster/lighter to gain speed) and being small as fuck.

It's exactly how he should fight, that's also why it's so ridiclous so many millennials shit on Yoda fighting in the PT.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.