[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does the top part attaches to the bottom part?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: bb8.png (656 KB, 758x920) Image search: [Google]
bb8.png
656 KB, 758x920
how does the top part attaches to the bottom part?
>>
how does it roll uphill in sand?
>>
It's all done with glue these days.
>>
fucking magnets bro
>>
File: ICPmagnets.jpg (10 KB, 220x124) Image search: [Google]
ICPmagnets.jpg
10 KB, 220x124
>>
File: 1459017862072.jpg (14 KB, 435x338) Image search: [Google]
1459017862072.jpg
14 KB, 435x338
>>67512360
probably superconducting electromagnets. If it had a fission reactor core (like current Mars landers but smaller) or some advanced future tech energy source it's entirely possible. We aren't more than 100 years off on that kind of shit.
>>
The toy is pretty damn cute, but for 180€ I would expect the head part to contain a wireless webcam to the smart phone app

Instead of being a piece of plastic with a few magnets god damn jews
>>
Are we going to get a scene were Kylo kicks the top part off?
>>
I also imagine magnetism, and the connection between body and head is cordless ofc.
>>
>>67512360
SPACE MAGNETS
>>
i like how turning a fucking planet into a lazercannon gets a pass but this is questioned
>>
>>67512360
the force aka magic
>>
midichlorians
>>
>>67513903
Since when has that even been given a pass? Starkiller base is one of the most criticized parts of the movie.
>>
BB-8 is the only good Star Wars waifu
>>
>>67512360
Rey's fanny batter.
>>
>>67512518
BB8 is a strong female character, Kylo won't put a scratch on her. He'll go for the kick, BB8's head will rotate making him miss, and then she will have two little shovel arms pop out and do the 'come at me bro' gesture. Audiences are gonna love it.
>>
>>67514101
>BB8 is a strong female character,
Benedict Wrong.
>>
>>67514020

ah, actually i waited to see the movie until this friday (IMAX!) and ive been avoiding star wars threads here since the release and i just wanted to make a snide remark
>>
>>67512385
balance shift
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.