[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in Ireland. I spoke to a friend of mine last night, who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: fass.jpg (58 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
fass.jpg
58 KB, 960x540
I live in Ireland.

I spoke to a friend of mine last night, who told me how he smoked hash with the guy who won the Oscar this year for Best Short Film (He was a freind of his housemate).

He also told me about another guy he knows from Killarney who sold ecstacy a few times to Michael Fassbender, as well has having been in school with him. Here is some juicy Fass-gossip:

>he wanted to start a band in secondary school
>no one wanted to be in a band with him
>kept asking people from 3rd Year all the way up to 6th year
>apparently he mentioned in an interview for Frank that no one in his home town was interested in music, so he couldn't start a band
>the reality is no one liked him

>girlfriend leaves him
>he gets really drunk
>goes over to her house, where she is with her new BF
>he hits her

He said that the worst part about it is, now whenever he comes back everyone has to be nice to him, because he's *the* Michael Fassbender and he might buy you a round.

Pic related, a random guy on my FB met him in Killarney.
>>
>>67512060
I see literally nothing wrong here
>>
>>67512060
let me guess you on the right?
>>
>>67512060

Filthy ass potato niggers
>>
>>67512060
He said in interviews before that he and one friend used to play Metallica covers and everybody booed them off because they were playing a tea room filled with middle aged and elderly people at 11 in the morning.

Why did nobody like him, though? Was it because he was aggressive?
>>
>>67512060
Why did everyone hate him?
>>
>>67512060
Literally
>me on the right
>>
I always just assumed he was german. I had no idea he grew up in Ireland. That's pretty cool though. Got any other photos of him?
>>
>>67512060

>He said that the worst part about it is, now whenever he comes back everyone has to be nice to him, because he's *the* Michael Fassbender...

you post on a tibetan basketweaving forum filled with social rejects about how you all didn't like fassbender and you expect us to, what, sympathize with you instead of fassbender, who was rejected?
>>
>>67514151
what

I've never met the guy

I'm from a different town

I'm relaying the story as it was told to me
>>
My dad once got in a fight with Eddie Irvine in Dalkey
>>
>>67514309
ah sorry i misread.
>>
>>67513964
Half-Irish, half-German. Grew up in Kerry (poor bastard)
>>
>>67514751
iktf

it's tough
>>
>>67514751
>>67514843
I've only been to Kerry once. Never again
>>
>>67514973
it's not THAT bad. We have mountains. And cans. And Michael Fassbender. And Gerard Barret. And John B. Keane.
>>
>>67515314
Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful county. Shame it's full of Kerry people.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.