[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>b-but he was an AMAZING human being!!! >he wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>b-but he was an AMAZING human being!!!
>he wasn't an asshole ever ever!!!
Goddamnit
>stealing other people's work
>forcing the most backwards mentalities on your hardware just to be "different" (and still makie an empire out of that)
>this doesn't make you an asshole
And not even mentioned
>presenting Breakout as your own creation
>>
Nobody thinks he wasn't a thief or an asshole, there are countless of books and anecdotes on this.

He was a FANTASTIC thief and asshole, that's why he's such a legend.
>>
Shut up Woz

We all know you're just mad jelly
>>
>>67511310

Catch me if You Can >>> Steve Jobs
>>
But they made him look like an asshole in that movie.

That's why his wife told Leo and Christian Bale to not do it.
>>
>>67511359
Different kind of asshole thiefs
>>
normies thinking this movie puts jobs in a positive light fucking trigger me and convince me they suffer severe autism
>>
>>67512139

Yeah, dude in CMIYC actually helped catch crooks in the end, jobs just created more.
>>
>>67513099
Well desu people are fine with assholes as long as they're passionate, daring, successful and look like Michael Fassbender. Let's be honest, nobody wants to be any of those other people in the movie. They were basically the people on the internet that always posts how much they hate Jobs because he don't code or acknowledge the muh Apple II.
>>
>>67513099
No one thinks it puts him in a possitive light, he's borderline autistic
>>
>I'm gonna put songs in your pocket with an Apple iPod™ 1st generation 32GB

jesus christ Sorkin
>>
>>67513099

the people MAKING these movies ARE the normies, and they think he's "conflicted" "authoritative" and "genius" because they know nothing. because they are plebs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.