[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can a Cucknisher fan (a fan of The Punisher) explain how 3 different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: punisher 3 2 1.jpg (107 KB, 879x438) Image search: [Google]
punisher 3 2 1.jpg
107 KB, 879x438
Can a Cucknisher fan (a fan of The Punisher) explain how 3 different directors couldn't make a single good movie of The Punisher?

What is fundamentally wrong with your favorite character or what is it that the movies just can't deliver?
>>
The Thomas Jane one is comfy.
>>
File: op_is_a_faggot_3.gif (996 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
op_is_a_faggot_3.gif
996 KB, 150x148
Yay, this fucking thread again. Let me just grab the fucking popcorn and sit back while everyone on this Godforsaken board Jack each other off about how great the punisher is. Shit thread, OP. You are King of the fags. Ruler of the queers. Monarch of the shitpackers. Fuck you.also check em
>>
>liking Punisher
*inhales mouth fedora*
>>
>>67510710
Cause he's a shit character on his own. The only reason he's good in Daredevil is cause he acts as a foil to Matt.

He's the kind of character that works best playing off of other characters. Raising moral questions etc.
>>
War Zone was great.
>>
File: taxi-driver_13.jpg (283 KB, 1762x2480) Image search: [Google]
taxi-driver_13.jpg
283 KB, 1762x2480
>>67510710

They already made a good punisher movie in the 1970s
>>
>>67510710
you look like the biggest punisher fan, faggot, as you keep making this shitty thread every day
>>
>>67510710
War zone was pretty damn good
>>
>>67511619
>Current year
>Not having a mouth fedora, pocket fedora, or foot fedora
>>
2004 Punisher made him feel the most like a real human being and a sympathetic character. It was also based on the GOAT Punisher story (Welcome Back Frank). War Zone is probably closest to the comic but it's godawful. 80's Punisher isn't really a comic book movie.
>>
>>67511518
That wasn't a Punisher movie tho.
>>
>>67510710
I haven't seen the Lundgren one, but I enjoyed the other two.
>>
>>67510710

Warzone had issues but Stephens was a good Frank.
>>
>sometimes I would like to get my hands on god

Top kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.