[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why did Lou's suddenly run back to grab the kyptonite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x350
So why did Lou's suddenly run back to grab the kyptonite spear?

How did she know it would help against doomsday if she didn't have any contact with Bat or Sups?
>>
>>67505038

Woman's intuition.
>>
>>67505038
Seeing a monster capable of easily beating up Superman
that was just intuitive I think
>>
>>67505038
She read in the script, she's an actress.
>>
The big monster man came out of a spaceship from Krypton.

Kryptonite kills Kryptonians.
>>
Because Zack Snyder is a fuckwit who only cares about costumes and watching things punch each other and forgot to actually give her a character, so shoved her in randomly to do something "important"
>>
>>67505038
Because Snyder insisted on shoe-horning her into a situation she really shouldn't be in.
"Gotta give them something to do" syndrome.
>>
jesus, she looks really fucked up
>>
>>67505749
The actress is like 54
>>
>>67506022
Wat
>>
and why didnt superman give the kryptonite spear to wonderwoman who was clearly highly trained in weapons combat and you know not weak to it like he is
>>
test
>>
>>67505038
THREE
>>
>>67506069
Because they really wanted to recreate "The Death of Superman" story for some reason.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.