[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Schultz just shake his hand?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Django-Unchained.jpg (34 KB, 720x354) Image search: [Google]
Django-Unchained.jpg
34 KB, 720x354
Why didn't Schultz just shake his hand?
>>
>>67504969
because he's got a gun in it
>>
Jewish pride
>>
>>67504969
Why did OP make this thread?
>>
>>67504969
Would you,being in his position?
>>
>>67505039
Yes, i would also kill django the nig nog and fuck his wife and join Candy to work with him in his glorious plantation
>>
>>67504969
Quentin Tarantino is highly intelligent and writes extremely complex characters, we will never be able to fully understand them.
>>
>>67504969
A better question is, why didn't Candy have them handcuffed or tied up until they were off his property? He could have easily had the money transfer performed by his underlings. As soon as he realized they were dangerous he should have had his henchmen handle the rest, and called for the sheriff.
>>
The diamonds were in his jacket you fucking retard
>>
>>67505249
Why did Velcoro die like such a pussy? Why didn't take out the 4 remaining cops like he easily killed the 3 first?
>>
>>67505287
He despised him so he could not resist shooting him instead of just shaking his hand
>>
>>67505351
ok but what was in marcellus wallace's suitcase?
>>
>>67505449
he whispered in her ear
>I have to leave now but i won't let that get between you and me
>>
>>67505522
oh i see, so the fade to black signified tony's instant death
>>
>>67505617
hell be fine
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.