[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bad News
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
This shit never fails to make me cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-8Dy_Q4zkE

Can anyone help me find either song in this? I mostly want to find the first one that plays for a bit, it starts when fake-Barney tells him his sperm is fine. I can't find it or the one that plays when this moment hits anywhere.
>>
I thought it was very forced and basically came out of nowhere
>>
>>67504644
the death in the script was forced, but that acting there was pretty raw m8

blah blah, they told him lily was going to be pregnant in the script it's all on the spot blah blah
>>
My dad died that year so this was some bullshit. I don't know why but the scene immediately cutting to the happy ending credits theme right stereotypical that just had me feeling empty and angry. Who does that shit? I hate those jarring transitions.
>>
>>67504644
>out of nowhere and not organically woven into the logic of the plot
You mean like real life?
>>
>>67504577

Well according to the youtube description the second song is "score" by John Swihart.
>>
>>67504577
im glad i will never have to experience this because my dad is invincible.
>>
>>67504644
>basically came out of nowhere
Yeah, if you weren't paying attention. Not even talking about the number thing, but it was already hinted that Marshall's Dad would die.
>>
>>67508054
I believe that's a mistake from this tweet

https://twitter.com/CarterBays/status/524564147812712448?s=09

It's not the song in the replies either.
>>
>how i met your mother
This might be the worst sitcom ive ever seen, why are all characters so unfunny and easy to hate
>>
>>67508335
You mean before the episode? When?
>>
>>67504644

Yeah, that's how people die... out of nowhere. But I agree with you when you say it was really forced. Like most emotional scenes on this show they try to hard but it fails to deliver.
>>
>>67508558
In one of the earlier episodes Marshall quips about being able to carve a turkey with a lightsaber in the future. Then at the end of the episode there's a flashforward to him having Thanksgiving at his family's house and carving actually doing that. Turkey carving is a job reserved for the man of the household. The fact that it's not their father is foreshadowing of his death.
>>
>>67508654
Guess I have brain problems
>>
>>67508496
what's unlikeable about barney or marshal senpai?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.