[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRAVO ABRAMS B R A V O
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: The Dark Knight Rises.webm (548 KB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
The Dark Knight Rises.webm
548 KB, 1280x536
BRAVO ABRAMS

B R A V O
>>
>>67502539
That's some shitty CGI right there.
>>
>>67502571
What the fuck are you talking about, it looks real
>>
In Hollywood shockwaves are slow enough so that people can viably run away from them
>>
how much do you think the stuntman was paid to jump and fall over like that

do you think he got as much as the guy who slipped over in tdkr?
>>
>>67502637
They probably just got Daniel Craig to do it.
>>
>>67502720

i dont get it
>>
>>67502539
JJ attempted to make his own Fury Road:

>super stronk womyn lead just like Fury Road
>ridiculously fast paced, just like Fury Road
>hurrdurr desert life so rough, just like Fury Road
>reboot the series by smashing all the films together in one, like Fury Road

Except JJ is a fucking hack and possesses none of the accumulated skill of Miller. TFA is a trainwreck of a movie, with no memorable scenes or moments.

It is a pile of nothing with high production values. Hack job.
>>
>>67502951
Well he's mastered the art of making a movie that doesn't drag on and feel twice as long as it actually is.

Wish he would let Marvel in on how it's done.
>>
>>67503009
That's not necessarily good, when there's almost no substance to the film.

The Russos are doing a good job right now though. I'm sure Disney will make them all share notes.
>>
>>67502620
(you)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.