[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a 2 hour movie with like 10 minutes of fighting >said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: awful movie.png (301 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
awful movie.png
301 KB, 599x399
>a 2 hour movie with like 10 minutes of fighting
>said fighting is just Batman using kyrptonite gas and the two fist fighting awkwardly
>cliche hero is forced to fight but can't explain his situation clearly to the other hero, which would have been Lex Luthor has my mom hostage Batman
>does a terrible job at portraying the grey areas for whether Superman or Batman is right. Superman is objectively a good guy victim and Batman is practically a villain going insane
>apparently, the genius master strategist Batman can't figure out he's being rused by Lex even though it's obvious as shit
>what the fuck did Batman even do on the fight against Doomsday?
>lots and lots of failed dialogue attempts at being witty and clever
>Lex Luthor, the autistic edgy memelord villain that even your internet neckbeard katana collecting dakimakura loving sperglord would find cringey

I don't even understand how people can be divided on this film. It's horrid. And I can't even begin to understand the argument that it's a film only true comic fans will like.

Please tell me the good points of this film. Because aside from Wonder Woman looking cool it was a total waste of $13 to watch this shit.
>>
>>67501909
pleb detected
>>
>>67503660
You realize what the title of the film is and what it advertises right?
>>
>>67501909
> a total waste of 13$

holy shit do you Americans really pay that much for a movie in theater ?
>>
No one expects you to understand capekino it's ok
>>
>>67503679
>>67501909
You do realise that in the previous Superman films there were literally no fight scenes, right?
>>
>>67503713

Some places, yeah.
>>
>>67501909
stopped reading right there
>>
File: good shit.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
good shit.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>67503713
$6 for nachos
$5 for hotdogs
$4 for soda
>>
>car chase scene is around 5-10 minutes
>the batman/superman fight into the doomsday fight is 50 minutes

hm
>>
>>67503713
ya theater shootings inflate the prices
>>
>>67503660
plebs can't handle snyder's restrained capekino
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 894x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 894x1000
why can't plebs understand CapeKino isn't about mindless action?
>>
>retards who liked the film can't actually point out the good of the film but meme spout
>>
>I don't even understand how people can be divided on this film. It's horrid. And I can't even begin to understand the argument that it's a film only true comic fans will like.

I think its partially because comic fans have such low standards given their standard medium that they'll eat up whatever shit you throw in front of them, as well as all of the garbage snyder/goyer threw into the film you really can only "appreciate" knowing how much better, or rather, what it was they wanted to convey in the respective comics they pulled it all from.
Basically retards who actually read capeshit will be entertained enough if they see their comics moving.
>>
>>67503861
>>67496353
Already discussed it, don't have the energy nor the obligation to repeat myself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.