[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zack Snyder is box office cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: zack effron.jpg (3 MB, 3500x2136) Image search: [Google]
zack effron.jpg
3 MB, 3500x2136
Suckerpunch bombed
Legend of the Guardians broke even
Dawn of the Dead made a healthy profit because its budget is only $26 million
Watchmen bombed
300 made fat dollars
Man of Steel made good profit but not exactly blockbusting

so why did the suits think it was a good idea to give this Hack a $400 million budget for capeshit?
>>
>>67501691

how's about you try doing what he does, and see how how easy it... you useless bitching neet neckbeard.

the business of filmmaking is harder than your sorry ass can even conceive, Snyder is a good director... it's all you classless trailertrash fucks who can't appreciate true art
>>
>>67503398
/thread
>>
>>67503398
FUCKING SAVAGE HOLY SHIT OP IN FUCKING TEARS OF PAIN RN
>>
>>67503398
>how's about you try doing what he does, and see how how easy it...

I'm not a jew so I already can't you fucking kike shill
>>
>>67503398
>someone else wrote it
>someone else shot it
>someone else painted CGI backgrounds and special effects on computer
>someone else with edit it for you
>its not like you give a fuck to direct the actors
>your job is to stand on set with hot coffee and scream ACTION
>>
>>67503398

>can only get jobs from wife
>good
>>
>>67501691

BvS needs to make $800 million just to break even.

its in serious trouble and Zack Snyders big budget career will be over if it bombs hard.

your status = butt raped
>>
>>67503398
So it has come to this.
We are in the "as if you can make it better" stage.
>>
No way this movie will bomb, it's not like the movie is universally hated.

With the general audience the response is all over the place. People will go watch it just to see if they love it, hate it or just find it mediocre.
>>
>>67503398
>Snyder is a good director...
>appreciate true art

when i knew it was bait, well played.
>>
>>67503966

At this point ... in Hollywood ... yes

THEY NEED BRAND NEW CREATIVE INFLUENCE

ASAP

me being an LA screenwriter with no connections

I GLADLY WELCOME THIS NEW PHASE OF HOLLYJEW
>>
>>67503921

HE DIDNT ASK FOR THE BUDGET

STUDIO GAVE IT TO HIM

SNYDER COULDVE DONE IT ON LESS

...if anybody loses it the studio

most of it prolly went to weed and coke anyways
>>
>>67504183
I doubt very much Zach wasted any of the money with the amount of reshoots and extra footage that didn't make, or was cut from the film.

He more than likely used just about every dollar the studio allocated. Which will be fan-fucking-tastic when we get the theatrical (3hr+) cut in July.
>>
File: BvSkek.png (191 KB, 769x229) Image search: [Google]
BvSkek.png
191 KB, 769x229
>>67501691
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.