[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Needed more Batman, less Superman.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Needed more Batman, less Superman.
>>
>>67501314
Needed less Snyder and Goyer, to be quite frank with you. They should just hand the keys to Ben Al-Fleek Bengazi.
>>
So is Cavill a shitty actor, or can Snyder just not direct actors?

Honestly curious because I've never seen Cavill in anything but these two movies, and he's been pretty bad in both.
>>
>>67501403
He's a shit actor.
>>
>>67501403
Cavill is not a shit actor why don't you all step back and realize what he is playing, an emotionless boring no personality Demi God. His character requires no acting Batman yes Superman no.
>>
>>67501314
What they needed was a Batman standalone movie first.
>>
>>67501314
lol i noticed that when batman betas him with the sink clark looks prematurley balding, or did they just overdo his hair?
>>
>>67501314
That's the problem, they rely too much on Batman while botching up Superman. I wish they took their time to develop his character.
>>
when you try your best but people still hate you
>>
>>67501474
That or remove lex from the plot and focus on just the two.
>>
>>67501474
Yeah, as much as I hate origin movies. You have a couple of flashbacks but not really a lot of character info.
>>
Why did Lois get more screen time than anyone else. No one fucking cares about her not even superman
>>
>>67501314
More Batfleck will henceforth always be the answer.
>>
>>67501462
But even in scenes where he's Clark Kent...his performance is just so stiff and weird.

Like, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt...and I wouldn't be surprised at all if Snyder was coaching him with shit like "you should act distant and alien...because you're an alien! Don't worry Henry it will be deep."
>>
>>67501474
This

Marvel did well because it built up over time, this dropped us into the deep end with way too many characters and plot lines going on at once
>>
The Affleck directed solo Batman films will be amazing.
>>
>>67501586

Batman doesn't need an origin story. Marvel had to build up their characters because they were all literally who tier before they started their cinematic universe. The only Marvel characters the general public knew were The Hulk, Spider-Man and The X-Men.

Batman and Superman do not need origin movies anymore.
>>
>>67501670

It didn't necessarily have to be an "origin" movie, it just needed to be a standalone starring Batfleck, so we could get to know him.
>>
>>67501314
Affleck explained in an interview with al Jazeera that Snyder re-wrote the script for Batman to have less screen time. This allowed Ben to keep strictly to all five calls to prayer.
>>
>>67501670
Captain America was also always one of the flagship characters of marvel, and while he was never popular with the general public like Spider-Man, he was at least known.
>>
>>67501403
The cast is actually very decent and Cavill is very competent as an actor. Zack the Hack just doesn't trust his actors to put up an interesting performance so he resorts to mindless bashing and sinister frowning to tell a story.
>>
Superman is gay lol
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.