[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best show of the year, possibly this decade.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 828x1104) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 828x1104
Best show of the year, possibly this decade.
>>
OJ obviously did it, so why was he let off?
>>
True

I wouldn't have be believed you before it aired though

Probably three or four Emmy noms

Paulson will win one
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 615x410
JUICE GIMME THE GUN
>>
>>67501316
Race Card
>>
Why did John Travolta agree to do a tv show? I understand why Cuba Gooding would after the whole Ben Carson campaign and the Iron Man thing, but why would an A-lister like Travolta go on a TV show?
>>
I have a real soft spot for Cuba Gooding
>>
>>67501626
I hear that many black people to this day still believe he's innocent.
>>
>>67501650
Travolta is a producer for the show. He's obviously trying to stay relevantly screen for his Scientology agenda.
>>
>>67501650
>Travolta
>A-lister

He hasn't been an A-lister in a while
>>
>>67501436
Why is there a buttplug next to ross
>>
>>67501316
Because Americunts were too scared of another chimp out in their city, so they cut him loose

>Only to be thrown in jail for assault and robbery years later like all upstanding citizens do
>>
>>67501762

He always seems to fall into roles that keep him semi relevant though

But god damn he looks creepy nowadays
>>
>>67501650
He wanted to show off his rubber mask excuse for a face
>>
>>67501387
Paulson truly deserves one.
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia was the best episode of the year for me.
>>
>>67501290
poorfag here

so where's the best site to watch these episodes?
>>
The water cooler talk for this show is off the chain

It's the new making a murderer
>>
>>67501316
>OJ obviously did it
Bait

Look up the actual facts and evidence of the case. His adult son from a previous marriage that had a history of mental illness and violent outbursts did it. The LAPD focused on OJ because of his fame.
>>
>>67501290
second after Horace and Pete
>>
>>67501724
What do you have against Scientology?
>>
>>67501891
Horace and Pete is unwatchable garbage.
>>
best show of the decade?? no fucking way
>>
anyone got a link for newest episode?
>>
>>67501781
Because it's 2016 shitlord
>>
>>67501872
>actual facts and evidence
Like OJ:s blood being found?
>>
>>67504089
Blood was found which would only match a 1-in-140000000 profile. That doesn't make it OJ's.
>>
>>67504136
OJ got off because the prosecution fucked up. Not because he was innocent. OJ is literally the only one that has major evidence against him both during the night and historically with Nicole.

His son being mentally unstable isn't evidence for him being a murderer.
>>
>>67501290
Sadly it will be so much worse when S2 airs with all that katrina shit
>>
>>67504745

>American crime story

did you expect it to be about white people phamalam?
>>
Goddamn the jury episode was the best one so far. Without a doubt best show of the year
>>
KARDASHIAN!
K-A-R-D-A-S-H-I-A-N

KARDASHIAN
KARDASHIAN

What did they mean by this?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.