[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he just throw the goddamn spear?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 512x288
Why didn't he just throw the goddamn spear?!
>>
>>67498844 because hollywood
>>
Did you not see him struggling to push it through Doomsday's chest? There's no way he had enough power to throw it accurately through his heart, it took everything in him just to fly with the thing in his hands
>>
>>67498844
They should of shown him barley flying and struggling more the closer he got. It would of made it more emotional.
>>
>>67498844
Why didn't wonder woman do it
fuckin lazy cunt.

/thread
>>
Better yet WHY DID HE KILL AGAIN? Like the main complaint with Zod was he murdered him so at the end of this movie what does he do? Literally murders Zod again since Doomsday is Zod. Be man of murdered Zod fucking twice. Snyder is a fucking hack when I saw him kill Doomsday that was literally him giving the audience the finger.
>>
>>67500578
This guy is right. it would have just bounced off doomsday
>>
>>67498844
Why didn't he saw the PEACH TEA
>>
>>67498844
Because the movie required him to die at the end.
>>
>>67498844
Because >>67500578
and it was necessary for Supes to die in a kinographic way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p49F-qcstw
>>
Doomsday literally can't fucking die. Stupid they made him from Zod
>>
>>67500726
???

Doomsday whole schtick is about him dying and coming back stronger?
>>
>ye old 'ill push myself further on an edge to kill someone else' trope
Great, havnt seen that before.
>>
>>67498844
because his skin was too hard..
>>
>>67500637
besides killing thousands of people..idk
>>
>>67500749
Who cares you think Snyder researched anything for this movie outside reading the last handful of panels for Dark Knight Returns? At this point he should have just had Doomsday spit out quips like Ultron.
>>
>>67500691
also this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB8tiSMCwRE
>>
File: disdain.jpg (35 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
35 KB, 400x462
>>67500614
she held him down with lasso while bat gassed him with kryptonite

also
>threading yourself, ever
looks like you're the cunt
>>
Could have just given the spear to Batman, not like he was doing anything productive during the fight anyway.
>>
>>67500827
>whats that, doomsday is exploding and obliterating buildings like its dust?
>better hide under this concrete slab! That will protect me!
>>
>>67500614
I don't get that at all. Wonderwoman was doing great, she was laughing and chopping Doomsday's hand off and shit. It was clearly a "pass the ball to Michael Jordan" situation.

Or they could've just showed Diana being dominated and so logically Superman has no choice but to carry the team.

I don't get a lot of decision making that went into this film
>>
>>67500879

Supes is a sexist pig obviously.
>>
Why did Lois throw the spear away then 5 minutes later decide that was a bad idea and try to get it back herself
>>
>>67501074
Two people dies in retarded ways attempting to get that spear that part was so ridiculous and poor planning on the world's greatest detective's part.
>>
>>67501074
>who is doomsday for 500 alex
>>
>>67501164
Lois was in that building the whole time and shouldn't even know what doomsday was
>>
>>67501204
exactly
>batman dont wanna kill supes anymore, we wont need this anymore
>>
>>67501074
>Oh shit it's the only thing in the universe that can kill my boyfriend
>should probably get rid of it

>Oh shit it's the only thing in the universe that can kill Doomsday
>better get it back
>>
>>67501239
>>67501274
She doesn't see or even know what doomsday is
instead,
>wait that was dumb I'll just go fish it out
>>
>>67498844

why dont he just fly to batman and pass the spear?
>>
>>67501074
So we could have a forced scene between her and superman, with a fake 'oh no shes going to die' moment

Because what makes a film good is putting in as many 'LOL TRICKED YOU' moments as possible, right guys.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.