[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one ever talk about the time Batman killed this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Rises.jpg (110 KB, 817x588) Image search: [Google]
Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Rises.jpg
110 KB, 817x588
Why does no one ever talk about the time Batman killed this truck driver in The Dark Knight?

https://youtu.be/gz3fZoSJpg0?t=2m37s
>>
>>67494672
he was drunk doesn't count
>>
>killed

He looked fine to me
>>
Cus nolan made the movie
>>
>>67495115
we get the benefit of the doubt here, the movie shows that apparently everyone is capable of walking through ridiculous car crashes or falling from 6 story heights
>>
>>67494672
Reminder that these movies are in the same universe as the Scooby-Doo live action movies.

Same producer.
>>
>>67495435
I don't think that's how it works
>>
>>67494672

It wasn't the real Batman.
>>
>>67495115
At 2:37 the guy gets absolutely fucking crushed in the cab of that truck
>>
>>67494672

He only killed him a little bit. It was mostly the ceiling that killed him.
>>
>WHAT IS THAT A BAZOOKA?

Bravo Nolan
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.