[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S HAPPENING >Wonder Woman reborn: how she stole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 5303.jpg (43 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
5303.jpg
43 KB, 620x372
IT'S HAPPENING

>Wonder Woman reborn: how she stole limelight from Batman and Superman

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/mar/27/wonder-woman-gal-gadot-batman-v-superman
>>
>Forget the 1970s TV version played by Lynda Carter, Gadot is bringing something different. “I haven’t spoken to Lynda about it,” she says. “I have a lot of respect for what she did, but we have a very different vision. We’re going back to the original story, where Diana is not American; she’s from Themyscira, just like in the comics.”

Wow, she's fucking retarded
>>
>>67494685
It's not happening no matter how hard you shill

She's no Wonder Woman.
>>
But she kind of did?

>>67495244
70s WW is also from Themyscira?
>>
File: DrGIk1tJZ04.jpg (45 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
DrGIk1tJZ04.jpg
45 KB, 604x604
>>67494472
>IT'S HAPPENING
>>Wonder Woman reborn: how she stole limelight from Batman and Superman
Will she win the Oscar when she stars in her own film?
>>
>>67495516
Yes, only the name was Paradise Island and placed on the Bermuda Triangle because they didn't change the name and place until 1987. It's back on the Bermuda Triangle now and is also called Paradise Island from time to time.

She had said she watched it all in an interview last year, but now it's obviously a lie. And she said the story of becoming Wonder Woman was never told before.
>>
>>67494472
Why are you posting a guardian article? Everything other than the news reporting is lefty clickbait.
>>
>Wonder """"""""Woman""""""""
>>
File: DISMANTLE.jpg (45 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
DISMANTLE.jpg
45 KB, 500x640
>>67494472
>Making their Red White and Blue clad Super Soldier solo film a period piece set during a war
I wonder where they got that idea
>>
>>67496364
From the TV series
>>
>>67494472
>linking to theguardian
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.