[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally Before the class begins, you must get on your knees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: simply put, epic.jpg (150 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
simply put, epic.jpg
150 KB, 900x900
Literally Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”
At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.
”How old is this rock, pinhead?”
The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”
”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”
The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!
The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.
The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity: The Movie
>>
I tried to watch this movie in Bongland but the cinema said there were problems with the sound on the DCP
or in other words "We couldn't be fucked showing it so we made up an excuse"
lel
>>
>this is what protestants consider real kino
>>
File: completely emotionless man.jpg (24 KB, 300x350) Image search: [Google]
completely emotionless man.jpg
24 KB, 300x350
I remember back in high school they would make us watch Christian movies. I saw more of Kirk Cameron than any lovestruck tween ever did.

Looking at this advertisement makes me feel nostalgic in a way. Tell me, what's the movie actually like? Is it a pseudo-documentary or is there actually an attempt at a plot? Is there even some mild acknowledgment of alternate theories existing, or is it exclusively propaganda?

Does it actually understand what a scientific theory is or does it think it means whatever you can guess while high?
>>
>>67492655
Exclusively propaganda, the movie makes the professor some mean atheist who forces all his students to declare that "God is dead" and one super hot teen idol proves him wrong and humiliates him and forces/converts him to christianity. Basically its just "everyone hate god and there is a war against christians but christians win because we're always right and god is definitely real"
>>
>>67492655
Its a flick, what do you think?
>>
>>67492390
That's some good pasta
>>
>>67492734
does the professor die a horrible death for not being faithful? If not, is he going to die in the next film?
>>
>>67492498
Absolutely disgusting
>>
File: 1458926051522.png (113 KB, 403x310) Image search: [Google]
1458926051522.png
113 KB, 403x310
>>67492390

>smirked quite Jewishly
That always gets me.
>>
>>67493089
I believe he gets in a car accident and he converts right there on the spot.

I'm a Christian and people at church look at me funny when I tell them I don't watch this stuff. I cannot stand how trash these movies are. Absolute schlock
>>
>>67492655
See for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lEAdtNQVe4
>>
>>67492390
And that Navy SEAL's name... was Albert Einstein. But a Christian Albert Einstein.
>>
File: Kevin-Sorbo.jpg (142 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
Kevin-Sorbo.jpg
142 KB, 800x640
>>67492390

Is that... Hercules?
>>
>>67493089

Yes, he's hit by a car and two of the Christians, instead of helping him, harass him into accepting Jesus and repenting. Then after he dies they look up and smile and say "He's so lucky".

So yeah, Christians literally wish death on people.
>>
Why do these meatheads always end up being working class religious dullards? We need more dolph lundgrens
>>
>>67492734
>one super hot teen idol proves him wrong and humiliates him and forces/converts him to christianity

Damn, that's hot.

Watching now
>>
I wonder how many young closeted gay boys are having spiritual and existential crises over these hot young stars that their faith's powers-that-be push on them (mm, push).
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.