[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the greatest movie ever made?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg (144 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg
144 KB, 1280x721
Is this the greatest movie ever made?
>>
of course not faggot
>>
>>67490103
>greatest
That's an interesting way to spell 'worst capeshit of the decade' DCuck.
>>
>>67490103

Almost. Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance gets the crown - when it comes to pure kino, at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrXKN9OB5Lo
>>
>>67490165
That's not accurate, though. It was definitely better than Green Lantern and Catwoman, maybe the Daredevil movie and Elektra movie.
>>
>>67490139
marvel damage control
>>
>>67490103

It's pretty much the bladerunner of this generation.
>>
Can someone help me understand the implications of the end of the movie?
I get that the justice league is being formed, I'm fucking excited for Cyborg, by who is it that's coming, as according to Lex?
And is Suoerman dead or not? Why did the dirt rise off of his coffin? I know that sometimes doomsday straight up fucking kills him and sometimes not.
>>
>>67491710

He isn't dead, the dirt rising it's a throwback to his first flight in man of steel where the ice rose off the ground as he concentrated on trying to fly. It's poetry and a bit too heady for the average person.
>>
>>67490967
>Catwoman-2004
>Daredevil -2003
>Elektra-2005

You're right Green Lantern was worse though
>>
I thought it was until the Spanish Bull (Wonder Woman) showed up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.