[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of this guy, /tv/? Personally, as a person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: YMS.jpg (18 KB, 364x400) Image search: [Google]
YMS.jpg
18 KB, 364x400
What do you think of this guy, /tv/?

Personally, as a person who is lonely and depressed, his tastes are tailored to my sensibilities
>>
>>67489270
edgy friend simulator who is clueless about film
>>
>>67489270
The person every self-proclaimed youtube-comment-movie-"expert" aspires to be (pretty sure a majority of /tv/ falls into this category too, but won't admit it). Adam's okay, but his fanbase is absolute cancer.
>>
>>67489270
Memes aside I think he's pretty good. I trust his judgement on most things and find his editing to be pretty fucking hilarious on most things. If you don't find his voice grating his YMS stuff (for After Earth especially) is entertaining.

Some people say his taste in movies suck ass since he doesn't care for classics, but disregarding that the movies he does seem to praise are usually good. I've watched through a few of his recommendations and liked them all thus far.

>The Hunt
So friggen good. I like how he actually covers some foreign films.
>>
>>67489507
Hi Adam

Get a furry BF yet?
>>
>>67489270
A pretentious fag with bad taste making "comedy" reviews.
>>
>>67489270

He's alright. I appreciate that he tries to get people to watch movies they normally wouldn't. He's a furfag pleb tho in other ways.
>>
Can someone post the live streams where he bitches about how bad his life is? They are fun to listen to.
>>
>>67489270
START MAKING REVIEWS YOU FUCK
STOP SLACKING
WHERE IS WALKING DEAD REVIEW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
He's pretty good but his uploads are too few and far in between
It's not like his quickie videos are hard to make either, all he does is loop trailer footage and talk about the movie
>>
I like him when he picks apart obviously bad films/tv because his autism is good for that but when it comes to actual films his autism becomes unbearable.
>>
File: CdEL3UbUsAAiZgj.jpg orig.jpg (59 KB, 960x578) Image search: [Google]
CdEL3UbUsAAiZgj.jpg orig.jpg
59 KB, 960x578
It's okay.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.