[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Y nwMFswMY i like these p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (254 KB, 534x380) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
254 KB, 534x380
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0YnwMFswMY

i like these projects that have multiple directors do parts of the movie
similar to animatrix and that batman one

are there any others?
>>
The ABCs of Death 1 & 2
Paris Je T'Aime
Ten Minutes Older: The Trumpet and the Cello
RoGoPag
>>
Genius Party
Amazing Nuts
>>
Four Rooms
New York Stories
I guess you could also count Moonwalker.
>>
I'm sure the actual film will be mediocre, but that was a very well put together trailer
>>
>>67489007
>Eros
>Four Rooms
>>
southbound was absolute irredeemable shit
>>
>>67489782
It wasn't that bad, the one about the guy who hit the lady with his car was fucking great
>Went to a screening of the film where we had a Q and A with the directors
>He was the only director who didn't show up
>>
>>67489779
>Eros
Antonioni's segment almost ruined the entire film.
>>
>>67489007
Excited almost entirely for Harley Quinn. I am 90% sure this scene isn't her but please God? Kevin is just too protective I'm assuming even after that whole Halloween costume fiasco.
>>
Was Dracula Untold any good?
>>
>>67492763
No ones told you huh?
>>
>>67493199
It looks like an interesting take, make a deal with the devil to save your land/family from the evil Turkish hordes. Like a capeshit history movie?

Doesn't mean it doesn't have lots of room for the story being told poorly, bad editing, script, etc etc.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.