[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So aside from the memes in the beginning, by capeshit standards,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: deadpool_ver9.jpg (118 KB, 517x755) Image search: [Google]
deadpool_ver9.jpg
118 KB, 517x755
So aside from the memes in the beginning, by capeshit standards, how would /tv/ rate this movie?

I thought it was pretty good.
>>
>>67488818
was ok but the romance and the origin story kinda ruined it
>>
Ask /co/
>>
Budget film
>>
It was entertaining but not something I'd rewatch again.
>>
>>67488864
While I wouldn't say the romance ruined it, it definitely lowered it.

Best part is when nekkid Wade fights Francis in the burning building, get's stabbed and is left for dead. Wish we saw more grotesque Wade in horror-like scenes
>>
>>67488818
veeeery mediocre, just like all of x-films.
also very cheap looking, again like all of x-films.
>>
the intended audience is the cringiest worst people
>>
>>67488818
I went to see it high with my friends
I feel like I wouldn't have liked it if I wasn't high or with other people to laugh with
Definitely a movie to only see one time
>>
>>67488818
kino/10
>>
File: ZZ1568B02C.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ZZ1568B02C.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
I doubt you'll get a real reply from /tv/s kino flick bane meme's, but I knew this role would fit Ryan Reynolds. Way better than Green Lantern where it didn't fit his character, although the movie itself wasn't terrible.

I thought it was pretty funny too besides the first few cringey jokes. His relationship with the blind black bitch was not bad at all.
>>
cautiously optimistic for the sequel

interested to see how they expand on it with a bigger budget, and cable

hopefully colossus is back too
>>
>>67488818
6/10

entertaining, decent action scenes, some of the jokes work very well
>>
Omg I am so ugly I am gonna kill people until they make me pretty again! Btw check this ass!

2/10
>>
Pretty corny and try hard. It's like the writers were straight out of high school. Ryan did a good job though
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.