[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she a good actress?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Is she a good actress?
>>
>>67487901
She's going to be the worst actor in a capeshit flick with Olivia Munn.
>>
_______ ____?
>>
Nope
>>
No she's pretty bad but I would love to lick her pussy hair and let her sit on my face
>>
>she
>>
She's pretty much the worst in GoT cast yet seems to have the best career prospects. Her casting couch game must be insane
>>
i think she's improving
they're not giving her much to work with though
>hey let's add a completely unnecessary rape scene to a scenario that never should have been possible
>>
comma comma comma
>>
>>67487901
Muh dick says yes
>>
>>67487901

She's ok, but nowhere near as good (or as hot) as Famke was
>>
>>67488392
Georgia Stark
>>
>>67487901
>Sophie Turner weighed in on the scene where Ramsay rapes Sansa, saying that it was part and parcel of the show to go to that place. “It would almost feel like an injustice if we saw it though rose-tinted glasses and made it a fairy-tale version of what it would have been.” She also gently chided people who were criticizing the scene but not paying attention to real-world “big issues,” by which I assume rape and domestic violence. “Guys, let’s focus on something that really matters here. This is a TV show.”

>And then, Turner discussed what she wants for Sansa in the future. “I don’t want to survive. I want Littlefinger to end up on the throne…If you’re on Game of Thrones and you don’t have a cool death scene, then what’s the point? I think it would be really disappointing if I got to the end I was just okay.”

BEST GIRL
>>
>>67488469
>Famke will never crush your rib cage

why do i carry on?
>>
>>67487901

Certainly not, but I'd fuck her.
>>
>>67488370
She's cast because she's pretty and is known for a popular character. Her actual ability has nothing at all to do with it.
>>
I'd sit on her face and rub my dick all over her forehead
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.