[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
urban revenge action films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
I watched this and The Equalizer.
Fuck those films. This one was ok, but it could have been more. John Wick and Running Scared (both goats) blow it away.
The Equalizer I just fast forward it halfway.. it was atrocious.
>>
>>67484861
try The Mechanic with Stratham, which was a remake, watch the original too with Charles Bronson. the 2nd mechanic movie is supposed to be out soon with Stratham. yea run all night, was fun all night
>>
>>67485043
i hate charles bronson. no reason, I just want to punch his viet chinc chong face.

i heard some ok things about the mechanic.
>>
>I closed the movie halfway through
>I left the theatre after that
>I fast forwarded the rest of the film

Do you honestly think your opinion on film matters if you're one of these people? Serious question.
>>
>>67485043
stopcalling him stratham
>>
>>67485104
remake is Bronson free, obviously.
>>
>>67485197 sorry, shrathem*
>>
>>67485142
i saw the film, i just fast forward the stupid dialogues with useless characters like 'invincible' denzel washington and 'generic super mob billionaire boss 7'.
>>
>>67485201
his bin dead for sometime now so we are ok..
I never seen any full films of his now that I think about it.
>>
>>67484861
I bet you've seen less that 500 movies in your life.
>>
>>67485336
you lost.
>>
File: Death Sentence.jpg (13 KB, 187x270) Image search: [Google]
Death Sentence.jpg
13 KB, 187x270
>>67484861

All those movies suck.
>>
>>67485535
this was one the better ones. dont talk shit about john wick and running scared.
>>
File: 220px-PaybackPoster.jpg (25 KB, 220x330) Image search: [Google]
220px-PaybackPoster.jpg
25 KB, 220x330
Payback (1999) and Get Carter (1971) are both top notch.
>>
>>67485688
I also like Payback The Full Load or whatever it was called.
The director's cut. Probably better than the theatrical.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.