[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watching this now wew lad that opening. I felt sadness and anger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
Watching this now
wew lad that opening. I felt sadness and anger
>>
You at the cinema, or is there a decent rip out?
>>
>>67484677
Batman.v.Superman.Dawn.of.Justice.2016.CAM.XviD-DiNGO

not that bad so far. first few minutes are bad tho
>>
>>67484753
Reported :^)
>>
Wayne running toward the devastation was one of the most Batman moments in media. He was GOAT.
>>
>>67484769
calm down zack
>>
>>67484753
Cool, I'll check it out, thanks man
>>
>>67484753
neat, the chinese subs give that snyder quality ambient
>>
>>67484753
screenies look really really bad

imma give it a few more days
>>
>>67484769
SUICIDE WATCH
U
I
C
I
D
E
WATCH
>>
>>67484642
Everything about this movie was great except lex. The opening is best moment in superhero movies.
>>
>>67485736
Lois is pretty shit too
>>
>>67485791
As someone who hates the ever living shit out of the Lois character in MoS (mainly because she was so plot convenient), they made her character kind of relevant and tolerable in this movie.

She also had one of the funnier lines in the movie with Perry.
>>
>>67484642
When Batman was holding the girl and he asks where her Mother is, she points away and honestly the thought in my mind was Batman was going to do the old Superman rescues person from burning building routine.

Cuts to a fucking mangled building and you realise how powerless Bruce is. Really sets the tone for Bruce's character.
>>
people still don't understand the allegory here
>>
>>67484642
Sad the movie was so bad?
Anger you paid to watch it?
>>
>>67485851
I'm just tired of sassy female reporters. I know she's always been that way but I think my main problem with the trope is the fact news papers are dead
>>
>>67484677

the quality is terrible
>>
>>67484642
same
>>
>>67484815
>running to a building falling down

It was kind of stupid. Exactly what was his plan once he got there?
>>
>>67484642
>Alien eyes can't melt steel beams
>>
>>67485736
>the best superhero opening

Watchmen and X-men Origins: Wolverine had better openings.
>>
>>67485851

>the ASK, Lois

Literally what did he men by this?
>>
>>67486018
I think you've missed the point, so here's my spoon: He's a hero and he's running towards the chaos becuase he believes he has some form of power to stop bad things from happening. It's a representation of Bruce not being able to save people; being ineffectual - which is the biggest fear superheroes have.

Which becomes one of the most important themes of the movie.
>>
>>67486018
Arriving as soon as possible to save people, which he did.
I swear post people who shit on the movie are too retarded to understand the simplest shit
>>
>>67486051

I don't know, this is right up there. I feel like watching MoS now.
>>
>>67485982
has she figured out clark is superman yet
>>
>>67486018
Have you seen footage from 9/11 buddy
>>
>>67486088

Yep. I generally enjoyed the fact that batman was unable to do anything in the DoomsDay fight.

He was out of his element. He won his fight with Supes because he planned shit out ahead of time, but DD came out of nowhere. All he could do was survive and find the right time to use the last of his kryptonite.
>>
>>67486170
this
>>
Bruce = human
Superman = technology

I thought it was pretty clear.
>>
>>67484642
So, how did Bruce come to the realization that Supes is a good guy because their mothers share their names?
Why did Supes insist his parents reassured him in becoming a superhero when quite the opposite was true?
Why did Batman shoot all these thugs with the minigun of his batwing if he has a no guns policy?
Why was Luther a Joker light when he should be a charismatic genius who only has mankind's advancement in mind?
Why didn't Supes throw the kryptonite spear to wonder woman?
>>
>>67486178
Definitely. He did make and lead them to the spear, they were quite possibly fucked without
>>
Okay so why the fuck did Superman barrel into that building and start lasering it into pieces from inside.
What the hell was he fighting with?
>>
>>67486345
You should watch the movie, "Man of Steel"
>>
>>67486333
my god theres a lot of stupidity here. how old are you kid?
>>
>you're right about him, you've always been right about him!

This is a red herring. Flash is talking about Robin/Joker
>>
>>67486431
Why don't you actually try to refute his statements instead of just name-calling?
>>
Just finished watching it at the theatre. Pure kino.
>>
>>67486333
>So, how did Bruce come to the realization that Supes is a good guy because their mothers share their names?
He didn't

>Why did Supes insist his parents reassured him in becoming a superhero when quite the opposite was true?
What?

>Why did Batman shoot all these thugs with the minigun of his batwing if he has a no guns policy?
Different universe

>Why was Luther a Joker light when he should be a charismatic genius who only has mankind's advancement in mind?
You didn't understand his character at all

>Why didn't Supes throw the kryptonite spear to wonder woman?
She was holding Doomsday
>>
As I walked out some bitch carrying her infant was complaining about how it was unenjoyable because it wasn't "funny"
>>
File: 1458425693670.jpg (146 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1458425693670.jpg
146 KB, 700x700
>>67484642
Really great scene and probably the best in the movie, shame about the rest of it.
>>
>>67486178
The oh shit moment was fucking amazing too
because that's when it really hit him, that even with all his technology, his money, his training, etc, he realized theres some shit out there in this world now that can literally fuck his day up without thinking twice about it
it humbled him to me
>>
>>67486528

Not him, but both posts are just shitposts in general. One is bait, the other is defensive name-calling. The answer is clearly 'bad writing'. You know how easy it is to pick apart any movies plot and be like "Well why didn't X do Y to prevent Z from happening?"

Just chalk it up to bad writing and move along.
>>
>>67486581
Best scenes were Lois Lanes organism or Batman saving Martha
>>
>>67484642
Affleck was 10/10 both as an actor in general and as Batman in particular.

That scene had so many feels.
>>
>>67484642
>running full speed towards cloud of smoke
>not ending up covered in debris and dust like 9/11 responder
>>
>>67484642
>I felt sadness and anger

Did you feel the powerlessness that turns good men cruel ?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.