[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people are happy about DC failing because disney toy commercials
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: sadffleck.jpg (117 KB, 620x393) Image search: [Google]
sadffleck.jpg
117 KB, 620x393
>people are happy about DC failing because disney toy commercials aimed at children is what superhero movies are supposed to be
>>
No, but trying to fit grimdark pretentious snorefests into PG13 rating is stupid
>>
I'm happy for every capeshit flop

Kill yourself capeplebber
>>
i'm DCfag but i can't stand Synder fucking faggot ruining everything, bring Nolan back
>>
>>67482774
badass is not he same as grimdark.
disney on the other hand goes the super save route and turns every superhero into a kidfriendly happy meal toy.
>>
i don't want more of the same from them

failing is the only way
>>
>>67482899
>badass
>>
>>67482774
Stop using buzzwords to support your shit claims
>>
>>67482774
Zack Snyder is not grimdark

The hacky hack thinks that a movie being dark means putting on a gloomy filter

There is nothing dark about BvS it's basically the same trash marvel has been shitting out for years
>>
the more it flops, the more chance they'll boot synder
>>
>superhero movies are supposed to be
Well, yes. The whole 'superheroes are serial business you guise' shit is absolutely retarded, at least Marvel embraces immaturity
>>
I'm not happy, I'm pissed off they fucked up what potentially could be a great universe on screen.

But instead of staying mad (like most DC fanboys are), I'm just gonna laugh at it
>>
Real talk.

I know people like to bitch about 'realism' in movies, especially superhero movies, but I'm one of those nerds who loved the idea behind superheroes since I was really little. So when I see a superhero movie that explore darker tones and more mature themes that would occur in a 'real life' situation I end up liking it.

The dark knight trilogy, BVS, they both try to stick to the realism of these people existing in the real world. The beginning of the movie touches on the effects a super powered alien would have on the planet. shit like that is much more interesting for me to watch than quippy camp-fests that drop any maturity level to keep children entertained.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy some capeshit movies. BvS had some cool scenes, and Batfleck was easily the highlight of the movie. But the overall problem with BvS and why I thought it was bad is because of the editing. Its a long ass movie trying to cover a bunch of stuff. Some scenes felt out of place while others made it hard to follow along(Wayne at supes funeral, louis picks up dirt, cut to batman threatening luther, cut back to louis tossing dirt into grave). The dream sequences were a chore, and I got up to piss when a scene started with clark hiking in a mountain or something. I assume thats his pa kent vision. And them cramming The flash co. for justice league was very lazily done. Would have been better to only tease the idea behind other metahumans or just show that another one exists(like aquaman).

There is a good movie inside BvS somewhere amist the dream sequences and terrible pacing, but sadly the movie is what it is. I really think Trailer #2 ruined this movie by giving away the entire plot away with showing WW and DD. But whatever.
>>
Shitty capashit is gonna shit
>>
>>67483730
>it's fine when OP does it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.