[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how did you guys feel about tron legacy? reviews are shitty,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: preparefortroublemakeitdouble.gif (995 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
preparefortroublemakeitdouble.gif
995 KB, 480x272
how did you guys feel about tron legacy? reviews are shitty, but i loved it. sad they arent making a 3rd
>>
realy enjoyable movie to watch on psychadelic drugs
>>
>>67482301
it's insanely boring but the digital effects will hold up for years.

Oblivion is better, slightly.
>>
>>67482377
i feel like the first 20 mins were cool, then they realized that movies were supposed to have a plot
>>
>>67482301
Im quite sad about that as well. Such a fun and unique franchise. I guess disney is comfortable with just making their pixar stuff, classic movie live action reboots and marvel movies.
>>
>>67482481
the hope is that their current franchises and style will die out, and they will have to look on other names that they own. Hopefully it will result in a reboot, or something.
>>
>>67482301
This guy could make a good Neuromancer adaptation.

If nothing else he'd get the aesthetics down.
>>
File: 3144265-show.aspx.jpg (698 KB, 3942x2406) Image search: [Google]
3144265-show.aspx.jpg
698 KB, 3942x2406
One of the best looking movies in recent years.

Check out Tron Uprising if you haven't already. The character animation takes some getting used to, but dear god is the show gorgeous.
>>
COMPUTERS MAAN
INFORMATION
>>
The pacing of the movie was a little off, particularly around the middle, but overall it was great
>>
>>67482301
Loved it. Love the original, absolutely love Legacy. Still hope that they'll come to their senses and make another one.

>>67482615
And agreed, anon. Amazing show ... I don't get why Disney doesn't cater to Tron fans more often. People love it, yet they think the fans aren't there (assuming cause they can grab more money with shit like Frozen).
>>
>>67482301
Great visuals, terrible everything else. That they only utilize the lightcycles in the beginning and then never again is the worst part. The lightjets were retarded and the entire climax was boring. Too much exposition, too. Your characters shouldn't have to explain the entire plot, you should be able to show it through actions.
>>
Pretty good. 7/10. Story was a little meh, CLU was boring. Kinda wish Flynn made it back to the real world. That scene where he shows up in the club mid-fight is God-tier.

Great visuals and soundtrack.
>>
>>67482301
I liked it. Derezzed was a cool track. Also, one of the few movies I've seen in meme3D.
>>
>>67484400
>terrible everything else
>dissing on that GOAT soundtrack
Anon...
>>
>>67482729
Agreed, thought the pacing was off a tad - but the movie was fantastic overall
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.